Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to Elisabeth01
Default Looking for female cruise mate for LOW cost 12 night medite

Hi
I'm looking for a female to help me handle this double occupancy thing. I found a great deal on a 12 night medditeranean cruise out of Barcelona June4-16. It's on Celebrity Cruises Millenium and the cost is about $800 plus $12 gov. fees plus airfare. If anyone is interested please let me know. I don't smoke and I'm not a big drinker, but I do love to have fun. Hope to hear from someone soon!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2003, 09:11 PM
Suse

Default Re: Looking for female cruise mate for LOW cost 12 night me

Hi Elisabeth, I'm having the same problem! I would love to go with you cause that's the itinerary I want to go on. It's Golden Princess leaving July 29. I would still go on the Millenimum, but I can't go until the end of July or early August. If you are firm on the date, then I hope you find someone and have a wonderful time! If you haven't and can reconsider the date, pls. let me know!