Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Mark911

Default Where will the single women in their Mid 20's be cruising LA

My friend and I are both male in our mid and late 20's. We went to Jamaica earlier this year and had a blast. We are thinking about taking a cruise during the Labor Day 2003 holiday but would like to be surrounded by single women. So my question is this. Where will they be? Although I have cruised on Carnival Iseveral times I never tried one of the larger ships. We wanted to try on of RCI's newest Mega Ships but don't want to be trapped on a boat where they're are not enough singles.

We're not set on just cruising. We're just trying to find the best vacation that allows us to meet singles women are age.

Please HELP!
Sponsored Links
Old July 11th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to sandi_g Send a message via MSN to sandi_g Send a message via Yahoo to sandi_g
Default Re: Where will the single women in their Mid 20's be cruisin

Hi. I'm not sure how far in the 20's you are looking. But I am 19 will be 20 the day I get off my boat (sept 7th) I am cruising aboard Carnival Inspiration leaving August 31st , it is a 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean , cant wait, it will be my first
Sandi . if you would like email me ...... :o) good luck
Old July 12th, 2003, 11:41 AM
Debscruise

Mark,

If you're looking for a cruise to meet women your age, why not check out the "Singles" cruise offered by SinglesCruise.com? There is a 7night Labor Day cruise with over 300 singles already signed up. This is an organized cruise with private cocktail parties, dating games, activities/events for singles to meet. You're guaranteed to get off the ship with lots of new friends (and possible love interests).

From my experience, most regular cruise ships have few (if any) singles onboard. There are not organized activities/events to get the singles mixing/mingling. Your best bet would be to travel with an "organized" group where you are guaranteed to meet others. Carnival is known as the FunShips and Carnival does cater to the younger crowd, so you and your friends will have a blast with SinglesCruise.com. It is important to cruise with an agency who has the reputation of organizing singles cruises (do your homework). There are lots of agencies with "scams" and lots of agencies who do NOT follow through with their promises.

Good luck and have fun!
Old July 14th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Christy

Not sure about Labor Day, but there are a TON of people (20something women included) sailing on the Halloween Carnival cruise!

You posted that a month ago, so I'm not sure if you're checking up on this thread anymore....but I'd check it out. Seems like it's going to be a blast! Mark911 wrote:
Old July 15th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Carnival's shorter cruises are known for attracting the singles crowd. You might also want to go to Cruisemates' singles section and check out the singles cruise calendar. There are several over Labor Day.

Good luck!
Pat Hagan
Singles Editor, Cruisemates