Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2003, 01:37 PM
sunnysingle

Default SOS! Desperate! Cruisemate for mid to late July 2003

Okay, so I don't plan ahead!

I will be going on a 7 day cruise (haven't booked yet) mid to late July. I have been on two cruises by myself already and had a fantastic time each time. The first was on Carnival where I did the single share and then had the whole cabin to myself because evidently they couldn't find a roommate for me. Last summer I went on Holland America and did the single share and ended up with a great roommate. I would really like to go on RCCL Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on July 26th I believe. This the Southern Caribbean and ports of call include Barbados and St Lucia. But if this doesn't suit, I will do any 7 day (or longer) Caribbean cruise. I have almost resigned myself to paying up to 200% of the double occupancy rate, but if someone (preferably female, since I'm female) would like to share, please reply to my message. I am 45, divorced, a non-smoker, social drinker, and easy-going.
Sponsored Links
Old July 6th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Leah

Default Re: SOS! Desperate! Cruisemate for mid to late July 2003

are you still looking?!?
where would you be leaving from?
i am single, 35 professional from new jersey. have taken many fabulous solo vacations, but not a cruise..

Leah