Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2003, 12:11 AM
Beginner

Default Grand Princess- Aug 10-17........Who's goin???

My name is Kevin, 20/m/fla-blonde hair, blue eyes and this will be my 3rd cruise, 2nd time on the Grand. I'm a Paramedic student, just recently finished Fire Academy. I am trying to get hired on any Fire Dept. in the S. Florida area asap while I am going to school. I just recently went on the Grand with a buddy of mine in April of this year and absolutely loved it, so i'm goin again while I have a little time in between semesters at school. I would love to get talking to anyone that is going on this cruise before we set sail. I'm mostly looking for a female "cruisemate" to get aquainted with before we sail so we can share some good times together because unlike the last cruise with my friend, I am going to be pretty much by myself on this one, so I would like to meet some people prior to. If you have any questions about the ship, I will do my best to answer them. E-mail me of post something. See ya there, Kev
Sponsored Links