Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Passenger

Default Elation November 16th

After realizing the airfare costs and much deliberation I will be cruising on Carnivals "Elation" on November 16th instead of the 30th departure as originally planned. I am cruising SOLO and this will be my first sailing aboard a cruise ship. I hope to meet any single travelers that would like to get together for shore excursions or just to hang out. I should mention that I am a seasoned veteran of the Island of Cozumel (8th trip!). If anyone would like to join up before arriving in Mexico contact me via my e-mail address. Would like to hear from anyone on this sailing. Happy Sails and Bon Voyage...mickp2001@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Old October 1st, 2003, 10:48 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Elation November 16th

Mick,
I've always wanted to go to Mexico, but have never traveled solo. I'm going to check out this cruise!
Old October 2nd, 2003, 02:13 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Elation November 16th

Chrissy,
I think you will really have a ball should you decide to take this trip. E-mail me if you want to talk about Cozumel and what you can expect. Hope your decision is an easy one!!! The Mexico itinerary was easy...going SOLO on a cruise ship had me thinking twice!!! GOOD LUCK.
Mick