Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2004, 05:18 PM
Passenger

Default East Vs west Carib

Hi ..I am looking to take a cruise sometime in Feb or mar. I will be travling single and am looking for a ship (carnival) that would have a good amount of singles in the 30 to early 40s range. I am also not sure how to choose between the eastern and western Caib. Anyone have any preference or guidance on which is better? Thanks, Bart
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2004, 10:26 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: East Vs west Carib

Bart, check out the 2004 Singles Cruise Calendar in the singles section of Cruisemates. You might find more singles going to the western caribbean because they like the diving, scuba, etc. in the Caymans, but I have found a nice number of singles going eastern, as well. Either direction, you'll have fun!

Old February 1st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: East Vs west Carib

Pat, Would i be better off trying to book through a"singles cruise" agency or risk going it alone on a Carnival cruise? Any particular agency you might recommend? Thanks again. Bart
Old February 1st, 2004, 10:06 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: Re: Re: East Vs west Carib

Bart, I really can't say one way or the other. It depends on your preferences as to whether you'd like to be part of an organized group or on your own. I've done it both ways and enjoyed each. I always recommend checking out the singles calendar and also remind that Carnival's short weekend cruises attract more singles, especially on a holiday weekend.

Old February 7th, 2004, 10:22 AM
melania

Default Re: East Vs west Carib

It is a bit hard to suggest Eastern or Western unless we know your likes dislikes. A lot of it also personal preference. I prefer the Western since in my prior cruises I have found that these ports seem to attract a much younger age then the Eastern. I am not sure why but I tend to be partial to Western.