Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2004, 10:41 AM
imdrinkin

Default sinlge male searching for a cruise

I'm in search of a good singles cruise. I'm a 27yo straight white male and due to the fact that most people I am friends with are committed or becoming committted, I will be traveilng alone. if there's any advise, or suggestions, I'd appreciate it. jwoznicki@paragon-eng.com if you'd rather e-mail presonally. thanks and hope to hear from somone if not several.
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2004, 10:19 AM
melania

Default Re: sinlge male searching for a cruise

I just replied to your e mail with some information.
Old February 7th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Ferret

Singles cruising through an agency is a pretty good way to go about single cruising since they make it easy to actually find the singles. I used singlescruise.com and was impressed with all the details they put into it. I haven't found another service that offers all that they do to meet other people before and during the cruise.

I went on the New Year's one last December and there were a lot of 20-something singles on it. I heard they Halloween one was good for young singles. I'm also going on the 4/11 one. And I'm going on the 7/31 Alaksa on Diamond Princess, but that's not a single cruise, but I'm going with my single girlfriend, who is the same age I am (26)....and I think we're babes.
Old February 8th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Dollie

I hear the SINGLES GROUP on the Queen Mary 2 is over 200 and needs men. Only about $1,000 and up double check 1 800 469-0091
Old February 9th, 2004, 02:48 PM
croozbabe

Why don't you give more details???? Such as the dates and itinerary...
Old February 9th, 2004, 07:28 PM
ADS

I am going on a Mardi Gras Cruise departing New Orleans Feb 22 for 1 week. So far they ahve not found me a roommate. Im 41, straight, and cool. So far im booked alone, but I would share with anyone really as I dont expect to be in the room too much. Check out singlescruise.com for more details about the mardi gras cruise.

F