Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old March 11th, 2004, 02:39 AM
Chris Dinkins

Default Looking for 1st time fun on a Singles Cruise! Any Suggestion

Hi, my name is Chris. I am a 37 yr. old male w/ no kids and no hang-ups, looking for a Singles Cruise for this Summer, where partying & having a great time are mandatory, and swimsuits are optional. Any Suggestions? Price is of no importance. Haven't found the right Cruise yet, Referrals requested. Please let me know ASAP @ [email protected].
Old March 11th, 2004, 02:49 AM
Angie Bryant

Default Re: Looking for 1st time fun on a Singles Cruise! Any Sugges

Hey, I have heard the Carnival cruises, that are scheduled for Singles, are incredibly fun. My girlfriend went on one last August to Cozumel and had a great time.
Old March 11th, 2004, 10:28 AM
seth williams

hi
I am 37 years of age I am from the caribean. this will be my first time going on a cruise and will like to have a room mate.
I am a male black and out going. I love to have fun. So if any body want a partner.I will be in New york form the 6 the june
Old March 12th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Ed Killingsworth

Chris:

Check out www.singlescruise.com. You are grouped with about 300 outgoing singles that want to have a good time on a Carnival Cruise.

I booked one of them, and it looks like I am about to have the greatest vacation ever.

Check them out,

Ed
Old March 21st, 2004, 06:00 PM
NY

Hi, we're going on Carnival Legend out of NY on July 2. Also doing Fascination out of Miami Memorial Day weekend.