Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2004, 01:24 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to LINDEE
Default AllSingles Travel - Alaska Cruise

I've tried calling this company several times to find out about air fare and to book the cruise. I always get a message machine. I'm reluctant to deal with a company when I can't reach them by phone. Has anybody else had any experiences, positive or negative, with this company?
Sponsored Links
Old March 22nd, 2004, 09:50 AM
starfighter

Default Re: AllSingles Travel - Alaska Cruise

A lot of travel agencies that do a lot of business have their phones tied up frequently. Usually, they take messages like you described and return your calls that evening or the next day. I usually email those agencies with my questions or leave a message on their answering machine for a call back. I've never booked with them, but I know they're one of the bigger agencies in that type business and have been around for several years. I probably will book with them at some point, if they have the trip I want at the price I'm willing to pay. I have booked with a couple of the other agencies in that business and have experienced the same call-back requirements. Typically, these agencies that specialize in a particular segment of the population, have maybe 3 or 4 people working in the office to answer dozens of calls, book with the cruiselines and airlines and perform all the paperwork required, not to mention just answering questions.
Old April 6th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Angela334

Not sure about allsinglestravel.com, but I do know that singles-cruises-tours.com has the same exact trip planned. I called them and got to talk to someone right away. Check them out.
Old April 12th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Erick

Default Re: Re: AllSingles Travel - Alaska Cruise

The reason you found the same tour on their website is that they book into some of our group trips, sending a few passengers of their own on our trips. (hence the same cruise date and pricing). They have been doing so on selected trips since they were formed in the summer of 2002 and we are happy to have them associated with our program.

As you indicated you are not familar with our program, our full listings can be found at www.allsinglestravel.com and our office hours are M-F 9a-5:30p EST at 800-717-3231. Any passengers wishing to speak with me personally during office hours to inquire about any of our trips may do so by asking for me by name (I am the only Eric in the office) or by phoning me on my direct line at 770-664-7437. As many of our clients are west coast clients, I can often be reached on my direct line until 7 or 7:30pm EST many days, even though our toll free switchboard shuts down at 5:30pm

TSW SINGLES VACATIONS
A service of Travel Services Worldwide
www.allsinglestravel.com
Since 1996, leading the way in quality singles vacation travel
Old April 12th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

I just spoke with Eric Kravitz of All Singles Travel concerning your problem. He said that you can call 1-800-717-3231 Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm EST and get a "live voice." After hours you will reach a voice machine, and if you leave a message it will be returned the following business day.

I have never heard any complaints or anything negative about All Singles Travel, so the problem you say you are having is quite unusual. I have always found All Singles Travel to be professional and reliable. When you call, ask for Eric, as he would like to speak with you personally to make sure all your concerns are resolved.

The Alaska cruise, by the way, sounds awesome. I hope it works out for you to go. Good luck!