Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Passenger

Default good cruise time?

Hey all,

I've been on the Carnival Ecstasy cruise twice before and had a fabulous time. However, both times (April and May) it was cold. Any suggestions on a good month when the weather is great and good crowd (not all families) is on board. Lastly, which is more fun - Carnival Ecstasy or the RC Monarch?

Thanks,
Rex

Sponsored Links
Old April 16th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: good cruise time?

Once school is out, there will be families onboard. My favorite time to cruise the Caribbean is May-August....The Ecstacy would be more of a party cruise, I think, but how about it Single Cruisers? Can you help him out with your opinions?

Old April 18th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to ShlGem Send a message via Yahoo to ShlGem

Hi Rex,
Not sure if I have done this correctly.............I am new to this website. Read your paragraph about the best time to go on a cruise. I am planning on going a cruise in July or October....this will be my first cruise. When are you planning to visit? I live in Jamaica and wondered which places were the best to visit.

Shelley
Old April 19th, 2004, 01:15 PM
First Mate

I went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman in March this year and the weather was just perfect! not too hot and humid, just great with a little breeze... Cant wait to go again. I am a single cruiser and have booked my next one for March 12, 2005 out of New Orleans to Costa Maya and Cozumel. More singles want to join me???? I would love to hear from you. BTW Rex you are a cutie. Good picture, where exactly were you in that pic?
Old April 24th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: good cruise time?

Hey, thanks for the response. I was in Freeport, Grand Bahamas in the picture. I've been out of town, but will be firming up a cruis plan shortly. Maybe I'll see you on a ship sometime.

Take care,

Rex
Old April 26th, 2004, 06:17 PM
First Mate

Hi Rex, I hope to see you on a cruise sometime also. Maybe Next March? :}
Old May 6th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Melissa Pasquantonio

I would try singlecruises.com Since it does cater to singles. The other posts are right you are a cutie. Good luck with your cruise choices. I personally like the Western carribean. Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya.
Melissa