Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default I'm back from the Mariner

Hi everybody,

I just returned today from a week on the Mariner of the Seas from Port Canaveral to Nassau, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas. The ship is beautiful, and I had a wonderful time, but, alas, there were not many singles. It seems this particular cruise was packed with families and lots and lots of teenagers. Something to do with graduation, maybe? Anyway, I'll be writing an article about it soon.

Happy cruising this summer, everyone. Let me know if you've got any questions and I'll do my best to help.

Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2004, 09:42 AM
hwireman6890@yahoo.com

Default Re: I'm back from the Mariner

Pat,

Glad you had a great time. I will definitely be interested in reading your article as I am especially interested in hearing what you did and have to say about St. Thomas and St. Martin. So get busy writing so I can get your inside scoop on the beautiful islands.

Heather
Old June 12th, 2004, 07:14 AM
First Mate

HI PAT
I TOO LIKE HEATHER AM WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LATEST CRIUSE ADVENTURE IN THE EASTERN CARIBBEAN!!!!!!
DUKE
Old June 13th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

HELLO PAT
I'M A SENIOR FEMALE LOOKING TO FIND OTHERS ABOUT 50 TO 65 YEARS OLD. CAN YOU DIRECT ME WHERE TO LOOK?
Old June 13th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: Re: I'm back from the Mariner

You will always find older singles on the longer cruises--anything over 3-4 nights.

Royal Caribbean, NCL, and Celebrity attract older singles, and, of course, the luxury ships like Crystal and Silverseas. I was on Crystal Serenity last summer and there was an abundance of mature singles.

Binnacle Travel, Cruising For Love, and Singles Travel International, all listed in the current Cruisemates Singles Calendar, appeal to the baby boomers and older.

I hope you find the perfect cruise. Please e-mail me if I can help further.