Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to aimsters321 Send a message via Yahoo to aimsters321
Default SinglesCruise.com

I was wondering if anyone has done a cruise with this company and what they thought about them. I have signed up with them for a February Cruise and I just want some feedback from people who have gone on cruises with them before.
Thanks for any information,
Amy
Sponsored Links
Old June 25th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: SinglesCruise.com

I have cruised with them several times and always enjoyed myself. Their singles cruises are always well-coordinated and well-organized. Hopefully, we will see some postings from past passengers to agree with me. So go---and have a great time. Then post here and tell us all about it. :-))
Old June 25th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: SinglesCruise.com

I will be cruising with them on a Labor Day cruise, and would appreciate feedback from others who have gone on cruises with singlescruise.com as well. I'll be sure to post my experience when I return.

Fascination
Old June 30th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Bo

Amy,
I went on the singlescruise.com in March, 2004 and had a wonderful time.
We had about 350 people. Age group varied from mid 20's to 60's with the majority
in the 30-50. Believe it or not we had more males then females. I debated if I should go
on the cruise and I'm glad that I took the initiative to go. My roommate was very nice and we're keeping in touch. I would go again but not to the Halloween cruise ( 500 are expected ) it was hard to get to know people in my group of 350. I would prefer a smaller group. If you decide that you're not happy with your group there will be plenty
of other people on the cruise and you can choose which activity you want to participate in. For those of you who are single and want to cruise this is definitely one way to go .
Have a great time .

Bo.

ps. A website will be set up for you particular group to communicate -definitely check it out when it's available.
Old June 30th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to aimsters321 Send a message via Yahoo to aimsters321
Default Re: Re: SinglesCruise.com

Thanks Bo for the information
Old July 1st, 2004, 12:09 PM
Karon

Default Re: Re: Re: SinglesCruise.com

I have went on two cruises with Singlescruise.com. The Labor Day Cruise of 2003 and the Mardi Gras cruise of 2004. I had a wonderful time on both especially the Labor Day Cruise. About 50 of us got together last month in Nashville, TN for a reunion and the majority of folks are going on the Halloween cruise including myself. I have over 75 friends on the cruise and yes they are expecting about 500 people for this cruise.

If you have further questions please ask...

Kar
Old July 2nd, 2004, 04:58 PM
Whiteknight

They're a lot of fun, very good outfit. I enjoyed the cruises that I took with them, especially the ones that didn't have hundreds of cruisers. The cruises that really attracted a lot of people like Halloween, Mardi Gras and Memorial Day cruises were too crowded to suit me, but their cruises that had less than a spring break size crowd were nice. I prefer a more intimate size group with which to cruise.
Old July 13th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Heather T

I agree... went on the spring break cruise and I miss it still! Had a blast with a lot of great people from around the country... going on another trip with my "random" roommate in a week! Can't wait! You will love it... I completely encourage you to go. I even went by myself and felt a little awkward but as soon as I arrived at the port I had tons of instant "friends"...
Old September 18th, 2004, 12:43 PM
wildjen68

I've done several of these cruises and always had a great time.I met alot of fun and nice people.Iam going on the halloween cruise in october plus I have two others booked.This is one of the best things I ever done so book with them you won't regret it.
Jen/ct
Old September 20th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Mary O

I'm so glad everyone has had such good experiences! I recently booked the November 27- Dec. 2 Thanksgiving cruise thru them and I've been kinda nervous. Just left a message for my travel agent re: Whiteknight's tip on the Grand Caymon possibly being closed due to the hurricane so if I find out anything, I'll let everyone know.

~ Mary