Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Austin

Default singles "Carnival Fascination"

Hello I am going on the Fascination with a old buddy of mine on sept 27- oct 1. Are these good dates to go and are there many single women from the mid 20s and 30s.
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: singles "Carnival Fascination"

I just got back from a 3-day Bahamas on the Fascination (end of June). Met a lot of single people between 25 and 40 in the disco and karaoke. I would think the fall time would be at least as good.

Carnival Fascination

Carnival Fascination: June 2004
Carnival Triumph: Halloween 2003
Old July 10th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Yeoman

I love the Fascination, and I believe you will find single ladies in your age group. Write and tell us all about it when you return. You'll have a great cruise!

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Don L S

Hi Austin stop by for a beer we're going to bring this cruise to Cozumel in the right frame of mine Let the good times roll . A couple friends and I will be cruising with youmaybe we can steer each other in the right direction on ship if not in the fun city of Cozumel . It will be my third cruise to Cozumel in less than a year solos will find solos get ready for a great time on ship and off ship . See you onboard Vita La Bella Don
Old July 31st, 2004, 02:51 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Don L S

Hi Austin thought I'd include my e-mail The previous two times to Cozumel on Carnavial's Ships Imagination and Fascination always seemed to have a larger crowd of equal ratio in your age group guys and girls. Yes there was an eye catching abundance of pretty ladies and pretty smiles have no lines don't need any just say hello befriendly as soon as step on board and you'll have a vacation to remember and cruising friends that will help one another thru the solo mingling process alot like net working You'll only be a solo single thru the gate ticketing and by that time you will probably become friends with those in front of you as well as behind you and the ship hasn't even left the dock yet. Enjoy yourself as things aboard fall in place cause we're all going to have a great time. Vita La Bella -Don-

Old August 4th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Maurica

I will be on this cruise with a girlfriend of mine. I'm single, 28 years of age. This would be my first time on a Carnival cruise so I hope it is fun. I'm also looking for others in my age group (28 - 38) or slightly older to hang out with.
Old August 15th, 2004, 11:31 AM
efmarek

Hello All,
Me and my bestfriend are also going to be on the Fascination cruise departing on 9/27. We are both single, but I am "spoken for." However, we would love to meet some other singles to hang out with. She is 38 and I am 39. Is anyone going to be overnighting in Miami prior to the cruise? We will be arriving in Miami Sunday evening. Hope to hear from some of you. Look forward to meeting everyone and having a great time. Lisa
Old August 15th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: singles "Carnival Fascination"

A good place to go in Miami the night before a cruise (besides South Beach!) is Bayside. Lots of cozy sidewalk cafes, shops, music, etc. It is also within walking distance of my favorite hotel--Hotel Intercontinental.

Have fun wherever you decide to go!

Old August 16th, 2004, 07:28 PM
efmarek

Thanks Pat. I will definitely search out Bayside. We are staying in the President Hotel or Penguin Hotel by South Beach? Do you know anything about that hotel? How long do you expect it will take from the South Beach area to the Port of Miami by vehicle? I am not sure what time we should get to the Port. Thanks for all you advice. Lisa.
Old August 18th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Yeoman

I would allow at least a half hour to get to the port, but why not stretch it a bit. You never know about the traffic down there. Besides, it's fun to get to the port early and people watch! And if you're single, keep an eye out for other singles checking in by themselves.

Have a great cruise!!

Old August 18th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Maurica

My girlfriend and I will be arriving in Miami on September 26th. I'm not sure what hotel we are staying in yet, but perhaps we could hook up and go out and party!
Old August 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM
efmarek

Maurica,
If we are staying close by one another, that would be a good idea. Let us know where you will be and we will try to plan.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 05:50 PM
Austin

we will be staying two nights before leaving port. hopefully we could meet for a "mojito" or ten.

Austin
Old August 24th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Austin

I am awful at packing does anyone know the turn around time for getting shirts pressed on the fascination.

Austin
Old August 30th, 2004, 05:58 PM
austin

My friend Jim and myself are arriving in Miami on the 27th give us a buzz if you want to go exploring for the perfect Mojito. (760)840-0088

Austin
Old August 30th, 2004, 05:59 PM
austin

correction we are arriving on the 25th.
Old September 13th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Maurica

Hello,

We are staying at the Riande Hotel in Miami Florida. It is on Biscayne Blvd. I don't know what the exact address is. What hotel are you staying in? Perhaps we can meet and have a drink, go out to dinner and/or go and party. Let me know.
Old September 13th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Austin Daly

Default Re: Re: Re: singles "Carnival Fascination"

We are staying at the Holiday in Express. We are going to be a tad early, arriving on the 25th. Also staying a night affter returning. Please give us a call or vice versa. My mobile is (760) 840-0088.

Austin
Old September 15th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Maurica

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: singles "Carnival Fascination"

What hotel are you guys staying in after the cruise. We are staying 2 nights after and haven't found a hotel yet. Thanks.
Old September 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Austin Daly

The holiday in express. miami airport. 305-887-2153.