CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Singles (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/)
-   -   Looking for Cabinmate, Aug. 30 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/285917-looking-cabinmate-aug-30-a.html)

yakarat July 16th, 2004 09:11 AM

Looking for Cabinmate, Aug. 30

Anyone interested in sharing a cabin for an upcoming cruise?

4-Star Royal Carribean
Departs on -August 30, '04 From -Ft Lauderdale
For -5 Nights to-Key West, Cozumel, Belize
Cost - $539.00 Inside -$649.00 Ocean View *I may be able to get a free upgrade

I'm a 40 SWF non-smoker from the midwest looking to share expense of cabin. Like most solo travelers I'm tired of paying double for a cabin. I'm a morning person, and not a big drinker. I sleep soundly. I like spending time alone to recharge. ...and recharging is what I'm really needing right now!!!

Let me know if you are interested?

Tara

aquagal July 21st, 2004 04:51 PM

Re: Looking for Cabinmate, Aug. 30

Hi Tara, I'm possibly looking for a cabinmate too. Have you already booked it? Would love to go to the Caribbean. However, I'm a smoker (don't have to smoke in the cabin though). 35 straight SWF, likes to relax, sight see, moderate drinker, etc. If you or someone else wants to share a cabin let me know. I don't expect us to be joined at the hip :), but would like to at least have a drink, or a meal together once in a while. Thanks.

Vicky

p.s. I'm a flight attendant for United, and we have lots of cruise discounts. I've seen 7 nt princess s. caribbean for $499, and some of the 4-5 nt ones for about $299...and these include port charges.

yakarat July 24th, 2004 09:34 PM

Re: Re: Looking for Cabinmate, Aug. 30

Hi Vicky,

I'm definitely interested in going on a cruise with you. I have not booked the Princess Cruise leaving on August 30. I was interested in it because it was not longer than 5 nights. I don't have a lot of vacation left this year, and it was at a perfect time for me. The price was right ,and I would like to go to Belize.

I have no problem going on a shorter trip during that same time as long as I'm back by Thursday (possibly Friday if there is an unbelievable deal that's mutually beneficial for us). I'm also flexible where I go. I've been to Cozumel, Bahamas, Grand Cayman (which I would go back) and Cancun. I don't mind visiting the same islands; I just need to get away. (Where we go is of the least importance)

Do you have some cruises in mind? I would like to cruise the week of August 30th, and could leave as early as Saturday and would like to be back by Thursday or Friday-latest.

Tara

aquagal July 26th, 2004 11:24 PM

Re: Looking for Cabinmate, Aug. 30

Hi Tara,
I don't have any vacation left, but with my job am able to get 7-9 days off in a row with the right schedule. I can't believe I had four weeks of vacation this year and didn't think of doing a cruise then!!! I wouldn't mind a 4-5 night cruise, and would love to go to Belize. I'd really like to do a 7 nt. southern caribbean, but have a friend that wants to do one of those. So, if I can afford it maybe I'll do both.
Anyway, can you tell me a bit about more about yourself? This would be my first time travelling with someone I don't know yet :). I'll look at some of the upcoming cruises and get back to you.....What state do you live in? I'm in VA, just outside of D.C.

Vicky

yakarat July 27th, 2004 09:23 PM

Re: Re: Looking for Cabinmate, Aug. 30

Vicky,

Could you please give me your personal email address? I will tell you more about myself?

Tara

aquagal July 28th, 2004 01:07 AM

Re: Re: Re: Looking for Cabinmate, Aug. 30

It's smilesntravels@yahoo.com. I think you can just click on a person's username though.