Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2004, 03:12 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Fun Singles Cruise for the 30-40ish Age Group?

Hello CruiseSeeker Gail,

Please Check out the "Valor Group Cruise" and e-mail Heather ( for info),
she may be able to answer some of your concerns without a doubt she did for me. We have many singles and some couples from all over ( 30plus in group so far ).

Nevertheless, your learning curve will definitely be expanded., from you post I feel you seek quality

If you decide to check it out......

Happy Cruising,

Duke

p.s. Tell Heather I pointed you in this direction, and after speaking to her you will definitely be going with us

Thank you for reading my Post
Sponsored Links
Old August 7th, 2004, 06:58 PM
hwireman

Cruiseseeker-

Don't listen to Duke. He is my personal walking, talking ego booster. Please do contact me if after reading the Valor Group Cruise Post on this page if you are at all interested. This will truly be a great group to be a part of. From the sound of it, you would be a great addition to any fun group.

Heather

PS Duke-you are something else. I am making you put the next group together.
Old August 11th, 2004, 03:27 AM
dennis Masi

Gail,
Hello! I am in the same boat. I am also 37 and very active and want to go on vaction with singles that are in my age group. I have alot of the same questions, did you get answers? Hope to hear from you!
Dennis
Old August 21st, 2004, 04:25 AM
Beginner

Hi Gail,
I was looking to meet some singles on a cruise I am taking on Princess over the Labor Day weekend. I realize it is probably too late for this cruise but I am not sure what to expect. My brother and his wife have been on many cruises and they say it is really fun. Looking at the ship and the ports of call I think I will have a lot of fun.

I picked up a few things from your note. Sounds like the ship does not close down and it does not matter how late it is. Like you I enjoy working out. I am hoping the gym has a plenty of cardio and weights. Any ways I have attached my picture so at least you know who you are talking to. Any information you can share with me on cruising from the singles point of view would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to write me back.

Bye,
Michael

Old August 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
Passenger

Gail,

I'm also 37. I'm signed up to go on the December 5th Hawaii cruise through TSW Singles Vacations, which I found using Pat's Singles Cruise Calendar. It's a 7 day cruise that sails out of Hawaii on NCL's Pride of Aloha (recently refurbished, first sailing was 7/4/04). I can't wait! I'm psyched about Hawaii and I hope there will be a nice group of singles in the group.

The Hawaii cruise will be my 9th cruise. I've cruised single before on Carnival and had a great time! I've been on NCL twice, most recently to Bermuda with my parents. I've also been on RCL. I love cruising! Although the Bermuda trip (which, by the way, is the nicest island I've ever been to) left from NY, I usually leave from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami - I live locally in South Florida. Flying to Hawai should be interesting - I figure I'll really be ready for a vacation by the time I arrive there!

Oh, my Mom sent me an email the other day about Vacations To Go starting a singles cruise division! It sounds like singles are a hot commodity for the cruise/travel industry these days!

Have fun on which ever line you choose!

Melissa
Old August 28th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Cruise Maniac

Try Singleworld.
Old September 18th, 2004, 12:33 PM
wildjen68

gail try singlescruise.com I've done several of then and always meet tons of singles on these cruises.If you go one a cruise without a singles group they are not always that many singles on the ship.
jen/ct