CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Singles (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/)
-   -   vacations to go now doing singles cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/285963-vacations-go-now-doing-singles-cruises.html)

Faith August 21st, 2004 09:27 PM

vacations to go now doing singles cruises

Hi Everybody,

Just thought I'd let you know that vacations to go (discount site for cruises) is now offering singles cruises--and their cruises are on other lines besides Carnival. I'm glad to see another resource for us solo cruisers.

Faith

Cruiseless in So Cal August 21st, 2004 11:47 PM

Re: vacations to go now doing singles cruises

I also just found out about **** edited to remove ulr***

They have four singles cruises scheduled so far with more to come, including Mexico on the Diamond Princess on April 23rd.

Another source is ***edited to remove url** with non Carnival trips.

Whiteknight August 22nd, 2004 10:43 AM

That's great to have more choices for singles to get together on cruises. I looked at the first 4 cruises designated for single's group travel and it seems their shared-cabin prices are in line with the competition when you include the port charges that are included elsewhere. However, according to my calculations, their cabin-to-yourself price seems to be $200 higher than some of the current single's cruise agencies. I prefer a cabin to myself and unless they offer a desired cruise that I can't get at one of those agencies, that higher cabin-to-myself price needs to be more competitive. I already have several cruises booked at these other agencies and I'm paying $1050 on Princess and $960 on Carnival for a cabin to myself, so you can see what I'm talking about if I don't want a roommate. Not that I have anything against having a roommate, but I'd prefer my roommate to be someone I'm attracted to and of the female gender. No exceptions on that one!

gigi August 28th, 2004 06:04 AM

Re: Re: vacations to go now doing singles cruises

How do I find about these 4 trips or lnes? Can you e-mail me?

Susand August 31st, 2004 07:03 PM

Are there cruises for the 50+ group?

Duke August 31st, 2004 07:22 PM

Fellow Cruisemate
WhiteKnight

I concur!!!!!!!!!!

Duke

babybear August 31st, 2004 08:53 PM

Hi Cruiseless in So Cal,

Your post was edited to remove the websites / agencies you noted that had non Carnival singles cruises. Can you write to me at my e-mail address and let me know the names of the sites you are referring to?

Thanks!

dan2004 September 13th, 2004 10:56 PM

Please include me on those emails.
Thanks,
dan SWM59

Patricia September 14th, 2004 07:41 AM

Kindly include me in those emails. Thanks!

Ann September 16th, 2004 06:18 AM

I would appreciate it if you would forward me the names of the sites you reference in your post. Thanks!