Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 15th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Beginner

Default Female cabinmate desired for spring

Hi all,

I'm going to be single as of winter 2004 after a long marriage and I'm hoping to find a special lady to share a very special cruise with. I'm new to all of this so please bear with me.

My intentions are honorable and all I'm asking is, might there be a like minded lady that would want to take a chance & enjoy a week or more with a caring, romantic man? No rules, no restrictions, just a special vacation with the single goal of making each other feel good in every way possible. My hopes for us both would be to later remember this time together as a very special moment in our lives. If you're going to dream, why not dream big, right?

I'm a hopeless romantic & I'm a "one woman" kind of man, so we could spend the entire cruise as a couple, if this idea appeals to you. The only way this could possibly work out well for us is if we share a lot of thoughts and such via email, really getting to know one another long before the cruise.

I'm in my early 40's, a total gentleman but yet a cut up to be around and I can assure this special person that she would have a great time with me in every way. I'm a little rusty on dancing but should be able to make up for it in other areas. I have an adventurous side, and at other times, I can just relax and enjoy the beauty of a moment in time, a sunset or a walk on the beach. My goal here is to open up the communication lines through private email (not through the threads) and find someone that I really click with on all levels.

I would prefer to room with someone that was somewhere in the petite to average weight range. A few extra pounds is fine if you're proportional, but the above is most preferred. I'm not as superficial as that sounds, it's just a preference. I don't smoke, so I would need a little consideration in that area if you happen to be a smoker.

If you might be interested, and you have a few months worth of patience for us to make sure that we're compatible enough to close the cabin door and live as a couple for a week or more, then please send me a photo or two. Hopefully, one close-up and one full length.

Best wishes to all and thank you for your time.......

Post Edited (09-20-04 08:00)
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2004, 09:50 AM
jkr1jo

Default Re: Female cabinmate desired for spring

email me

jstjrdn@aol.com
Old November 5th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Female cabinmate desired for spring

Hey I sent you a email to a yahoo address. Very interesting post, what cruise are you looking to go on and when?