Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Passenger

Default New Year's/Diamond Princess/Seeking Same Sex (F) Cabinmate!

I'm looking for a female roomate(s) to take a New Year's cruise on the Diamond Princess. The cruise is for ten days and leaves from Los Angeles. The dates are December 28 - January 8. I'm trying to avoid paying the single supplement which is double the price of the cruise. I'm an average build, attractive (at least so I'm told) 52 year old female. I work for a school district in SPED and like to travel on my vacations.

I like to have fun and enjoy drinks before dinner, going to the shows, shore excursions, etc... I'm quite independent, wouldn't have any expectations, and don't mind doing things on my own. However, if we found we had fun together wouldn't mind a "buddy" to enjoy activities. My only request is that we would respect each other's property and space, and no "visitors" would be allowed in our cabin.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I just want to do something "proactive" and not spend New Year's with a pizza and beer watching Dick Clark.

If this interests you, please contact me to discuss the above in greater detail. BTW, I'm not looking for a "male" roomie. However, if I meet a nice man at the bar and he ask's me to dance that's different! ;-)

"Zia"
Sponsored Links