Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2004, 03:25 PM
wildjen68

Default mardi gras singlescruise.com roll call

Iam going on the mardi gras cruise feb 6th-13th so who else is going.This will be my fifth singles cruise with them.If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.
Jen/ct
Sponsored Links
Old November 9th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Lady V

Default Re: mardi gras singlescruise.com roll call

I just booked this cruise last week. My very first one. What's the average ages of the singles on these cruises? Their website says 20's-50's but it's likely that one age group will predominate. Also, is it equally split between men and women? Not that I'm going on it to hook up with anyone, but that's just for my own curiosity.
Old November 10th, 2004, 10:06 AM
wildjen68

Default Re: mardi gras singlescruise.com roll call

the age group varies from cruise to cruise I would say 30's-50's are the majority.the ratio between men and women are different on each cruise I would say it is equaly mixed on most of the cruise.I've never seen more women then men but I have seen more men then women.there is a website for the mardi gras cruise now you should join. singlesmardigrascruise2005@yahoogroups the only thing is you have to use the e-mail address you gave them when you booked.If you changed your e-mail address or want to use another one you have to call singlescruise.com and tell them or they will not let you join the site because that happened to me.If you have any more questions fell free to e-mail me at wildgirljen68@yahoo.com

jen/ct
Old November 24th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Reese

Default Re: Re: mardi gras singlescruise.com roll call

I'm looking at this mardi gras singles cruise..looks awesome. I am a 27 male and am looking for a cruise to go alone on to meet people or to meet people in advance. I want to have a great time and party etc Is this cruise worth it??