Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2005, 08:46 PM
wildjen68

Default roll call pride 4/24/05 mexicanriviera singlescruise

are there any singles going on this cruise with singlescruise.com or going alone.If not you should look into it's going to be a great cruise and alot of fun.
Jen/ct
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2005, 04:01 PM
JD

Default Re: roll call pride 4/24/05 mexicanriviera singlescruise

Hello I am going with 6 of my friends It will be a blast.
Old February 4th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Iceman

We will be there with BELLS ON we did not book with singles cruise but I am sure we will be meeting up with all of you Iceman
Old February 5th, 2005, 10:48 AM
wildjen68

This should be a fun cruise because they will be alot of singles on the cruise.Iam looking forward to meeting everyone in a group and out of our group.
Jen/ct
Old February 14th, 2005, 10:29 AM
wildjen68

thanks kathy and maryrose.
Jen
Old February 14th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Yeoman

Mary Pat,

As a person who has met Jen and sailed with her on two separate occasions with Singlescruise.com I must say you are totally wrong. She is one of the most gentle, genuine and quiet individuals I have ever had the opportunity to meet.

As for the singles cruisers you have chosen to bash to that I must say you are also wrong. I have personally cruised with Singlescruise.com 5 times and the people I meet have been some of the all around good people I have ever met. No, I have not always seen eye to eye with everyone I have met but people don't always agree to everthing.

Mary Pat, where ever this anger is coming from inside of you, for your own good, please get help, you owe it to yourself.

Bill
Old February 15th, 2005, 07:43 AM
JD

WOW I guess there are some people that have a lot to say. I have been on 14 cruise never been on any with singles cruise but i did talk to Jen via Phone to ask her what it was like. She talked gave me a lot of information and was very nice. I am going on the Spirit on April 24 with my friends. I am sure everyone with or with out singles group will get along. I guess even on line has Wash women like at places of work Jusitn NJ

10/2005 ???????
5/2005 Carnival victory
4/2005 Carnival Spirit
12/2004 Imagination
6/2004 Carnival Miracle
11/2003 Sensation
6/2003 Dawn
5/2003 Carnival Legend
6/2002 Sensation
7/2001 Sensation
5/2001 Carnival Destiny
72000 Sensation
4/2000 Carnival Triumph
5/1999 Carnival Destiny
5/1998 Imagination
5/1997 Sensation
Old February 15th, 2005, 02:13 PM
wildjen68

Thanks justin but it looks like we are going on two different ships Iam on the pride leaving out of longbeach and you said that you were on the spirit.
Jen
Old February 15th, 2005, 04:39 PM
JD

Hello again I am a little slow today i am going on the Pride Just one of those days
Old February 15th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Robin-Ft. Lauderdale

"You've been warned" that mean woman wrote?! The only thing anyone should be warned about who travels with singlescruise.com, is that you will not want the cruise to end and will be missing everyone when it does (and you better have some spare time because you will be on your computer a lot more then ever before keeping in touch with everyone!!)

I have been cruising with them since 2002 and have had some of the best times of my life!! With hundreds of people, the trip is what you make it. Of course "cliques" form, they are also known as groups of friends, new and old, who you may enjoy hanging out with, laughing with, drinking with, dancing with, eating with, or even sleeping with if that's what you are looking for. We are all adults, the trip is what you make it. No individual should be condemned for their behavior if they are not harming anyone. Mary Pat obviously didn't have a good time on her cruise, but I don't think she can blame anyone but herself. Sounds like she should stick to book clubs or tea parties for fun~!!!!!

Mexican Riviera and LA, here we come!!!! Join us, won't you? Judge for yourself...

Robin~39~Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Old February 17th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Beginner

Singlescruise has alot to offer everyone. Don't have a clue what is bothering MaryPat. If you want to play bingo, games and see the shows then go for it. Singlescruise has games everyday on board. I don't go to them anymore but that's just me, I happen to enjoy being out on the deck, sunning, dancing and of course a tad of drinking. Yes as Robin said there are groups that have formed. But they are groups of friends and each cruise these "groups" get bigger.

This will be my 6th cruise with this company and on each one I've had a great time. Yes, if you are the type that MaryPat seems to be, not liking girls in short dresses, people who dance and drink then I guess you could spend the whole cruise giving out condesending looks and getting all huffy, but her loss. Those of us who like to party the night away are always looking for new cruisers to join in the fun.

So for those who like to party come along, on sea days we will be on the left side 1st tier of the pool deck, just pop on over and introduce yourself, no one is ever turned away. On shore well, just find a Carlos and Charlies, senior frogs, cabo wabo or giggling marlin and that's where we will be.

For those that don't like to party there's also plenty for you to do, go to the games, read a book take an excursion. What I am basically saying is Singlescruise is fun for all, well maybe all, its not fun for those who like to judge others.

Helen
Old March 6th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Jd

`Any one else going?
Old March 6th, 2005, 02:42 PM
CK

Mary Pat :

Get A Life ! Jen is one of the nicest ladies I have met !

CK
Old March 6th, 2005, 03:59 PM
wildjen68

they will be over 200 singles on this cruise so there will be plenty of people to meet.
Jen/ct

ps. thanks you chetter
Old March 6th, 2005, 10:08 PM
JD

Does anyone have the number of people from singles cruise that are booked already I am looking for a number JD
Old March 7th, 2005, 11:09 AM
wildjen68

They hardly ever tell us the exact number it is around the number.Iam guessing it's between 200-300 people.
Jen/ct
Old March 12th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Jd

Hello all anyone else going on this trip JD NJ

10/2005 ???????
5/2005 Carnival victory
4/2005 Carnival Spirit
12/2004 Imagination
6/2004 Carnival Miracle
11/2003 Sensation
6/2003 Dawn
5/2003 Carnival Legend
6/2002 Sensation
7/2001 Sensation
5/2001 Carnival Destiny
72000 Sensation
4/2000 Carnival Triumph
5/1999 Carnival Destiny
5/1998 Imagination
5/1997 Sensation
Old March 20th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Jenjen

Wow, I just wanted anyone who hasn't cruised with singlescruise.com before to know that the craziness coming out of that mean poster is not at all indicative of what the cruises are like. I've only been on one (last New Year's Eve) and I'm not sure if either Jen or this mean person was on that cruise...but I can certainly say this: I have never been around a more inclusive group. Every night there were cruisers from the age of 22 to the age of 64 all having a great time together in the disco...people from very different walks of life all happily together...not once did I see anyone excluded in any way. Not once did I see a "clique" of people who acted negatively towards others. So PLEASE, anyone who is reading these postings and thinking twice about going alone because someone has posted that singlescruise.com has cliques that make it uncomfortable for others, don't think twice about it, just go! I went alone, and I was very nervous about not knowing anyone, but I had the time of my life...because I met so many open, engaging people.
Old March 20th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Hondo

Hello:

I do not concur with Mary Pat. Personal attacks are senseless especially when you have not met the person. It is especially true on the chat sites where you only know the person by their handle. In reality, the person maybe the true opposite. I have not met Jen but I have formed an "OPINION" by reading the posts that Jen would be a person that I would like to meet.

However, I was on a Singles.cruise where their was a _____ (I'm not calling it a clicque but ...) that wasn't exactly the most friendliest and some really were quite mean, at least, to me. One of the social directors agreed but I said don't do anything since it wasn't worth the trouble.

Perhaps it was the cruise size (too many IMHO). Perhaps it was me since it was my first "major" cruiseline. Perhaps it was pushing my envelope a little to much since I'm extremely shy. Who knows.

I believe you should treat someone the way you would like to be treated. Sure, you're not going to like everybody, Some you may not like at all.

I would not hold the above as a reason not to go with this group. Go in it with a positive attitude and you should be fine. I did meet a fun group near the end that I wished I would of meet in the beginning but..

Hondo
Old March 20th, 2005, 12:30 PM
wildjen68

thanks guys I hope to see you both on a singlescruise.com cruise some day.
Jen/ct
Old March 20th, 2005, 06:16 PM
JD

I look at it like this go on what ever cruise you like and just be yourself. There are over 2000 people on a boat and i am sure there will 1 or 2 that you dont care for. I am going on the Mexican Riveia cruise with some friends. We did not book with singles cruise but i am sure at night when there is drinking and dancing going on we will all have a good time. And don't forget there is allwyas time for some late night Streaking. Good luck to all on whatever cruse you are going on. See you all in the RIVERIA \\

Jd NJ

10/2005 ???????
5/2005 Carnival victory
4/2005 Carnival Spirit
12/2004 Imagination
6/2004 Carnival Miracle
11/2003 Sensation
6/2003 Dawn
5/2003 Carnival Legend
6/2002 Sensation
7/2001 Sensation
5/2001 Carnival Destiny
72000 Sensation
4/2000 Carnival Triumph
5/1999 Carnival Destiny
5/1998 Imagination
5/1997 Sensation
Old March 21st, 2005, 04:12 PM
Julianne

Hi
I am going on the Mexican Rivera Cruise on April 24th... Never been part of a 'singles' cruise so it should be interesting..
Hey are you really Windy City? I am writing you from Chicago myself! Very funny.
No doubt we'll meet!
Julianne
Old March 21st, 2005, 09:29 PM
JD

Julianne how old who you going with are you booked with singles cruise JD in NJ

10/2005 ???????
5/2005 Carnival victory
4/2005 Carnival Spirit
12/2004 Imagination
6/2004 Carnival Miracle
11/2003 Sensation
6/2003 Dawn
5/2003 Carnival Legend
6/2002 Sensation
7/2001 Sensation
5/2001 Carnival Destiny
72000 Sensation
4/2000 Carnival Triumph
5/1999 Carnival Destiny
5/1998 Imagination
5/1997 Sensation
Old March 22nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
wildjen68

julieanne if you haven't all ready you should join the singlescruise.com site for the mexican riviera cruise.
Jen
Old March 28th, 2005, 09:13 PM
srchng4trvlrs

I would like to go on the singles cruise in april. The one I am looking at is out of Los Angeles. I need a cruise mate, so if your serious e-mail me at eginez@hotmail.com and we can see if we would be compatable.
Old March 29th, 2005, 02:44 PM
RIK HAMBRIGHT

BOY LOTS OF DRAMA LETS HAVE FUN
Old March 29th, 2005, 02:53 PM
RIK HAMBRIGHT

Well who will be ready to go out friday in la ? Me and my brother well be there friday all day .. i am 33 he is 27 and we want to know were we can meet before cruies!!!! we are staying in long beach i can not wait lets talk about anything but prev post thank you !!! m
Old March 29th, 2005, 02:55 PM
RIK HAMBRIGHT

whats a clicque???? we dont use that word in texas hmmmmmmm
Old March 29th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to asongulove

hey there Jen...noticed youre also on the halloween cruise, as am i...THAT ones gonna be a blast! i'm goin, along with about 10 others from the march 6 victory cruise...we're lookin forward to another fun bash at sea!
Old March 29th, 2005, 06:22 PM
wildjen68

Rik are you cruising with singlescruise.com?