Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2005, 04:20 AM
chip

Default Adult Cruise Activity

Looking for a cruise ship, that caters to an adult lifestyle- ie boats where couples and singles meet up for fun night activity, and more "private" activity. Any suggestions on upcoming cruises, or cruise lines?
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2005, 10:34 AM
wildjen68

Default Re: Adult Cruise Activity

good luck finding that anywhere.I don't think any cruiseline will have that kind of activity ewwww.
Jen/ct
Old February 1st, 2005, 11:43 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty

Try Hedonism 2 in Negril Jamaica call and ask when the Lifestyles group is going, they are swingers. Or do a search for Lifestyles or other swinging groups, there are no cruises that I have ever heard of (im not a member) but I have heard stories about Hedonism2, lots of wild stories. They have 2 sides to this place the Nude side and the Prude side. No tv's or telephones in the rooms. I know a person can pay for the day or stay there. There maybe more single men then women though, but this would be the place if that is what your into.
Old February 14th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Passenger

#
Old March 20th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Okie

I can send you to a site where you could ask this question of many who would know. Just email me on my aol. name and I will send you this site
Old March 20th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Hondo

Hello:

It's funny that I saw this thread. A friend that I lost contact with E-mailed me recently. We used to trade stories that we heard about various cruise(s) from various sources. Let's just say it was _____(fill in the blank).

Since I have friends on the Poly, I went and visited them the day that the swinger cruise ended. Later that day, I met a bunch of them at the hotel I was staying at and I asked them how the week was, not knowing what the cruise was. They were kind of evasive andI thought that was pretty unusual for Jammers. Usually Jammers are pretty outgoing. I know now why the anwers were a little evasive. <G>

The cruise was a charter with Windjammer by a T.A. I have no idea what agency it was. There are also nude cruises, gay cruises, nude gay cruises that charter out the ships. I have met people who have gone on the nude cruise. They gave us the Windjammer salute as we sailed by them.

Hondo
Old March 20th, 2005, 07:22 PM
hwireman

Hondo

I knew I would see you on this post.

Heather
Old March 20th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Hondo

Default Re: Re: Adult Cruise Activity

Hi Heather:

Well, it was a request for information. I asked the captain when I boarded what kind of charter the previous week was and he started laughing and said I wasn't old enough.

Later, I found out.

I concur with Jen.

Hondo