Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2005, 12:47 AM
windycity kitty

Default Re: July 4th or Halloween anyone?

I really really am starting to want to book this one and here I am just a few weeks home from the Legend. Im thinking of the 8 day one cause I've been to Nassau already. And there is a certain staff member Id like to see again.I also know my way around the ship. Now if I can just save some money up I can put a deposit down.
Old April 23rd, 2005, 04:05 AM
Ferret

I'm going on it again, kitty

I loved the Legend and it'd be nice to see the other itenerary. I'm also booked on the July 4th cruise through singlescruise.com. I couldn't decide either, so BOTH!
Old April 23rd, 2005, 10:56 AM
booboo4031

I'm booked on option #2 the Glory ... the is my 2nd cruise with SC.com. I just came off the legend with CFL so I don't want to do that ship again for awhile.

Old May 16th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to wakedreams
Default Re: Re: July 4th or Halloween anyone?

I'm bumping this post - Halloween option 1 people..........
singlescruise.com Southern route....on Carnival Legend 10/24 ? Who else is going?

Carnival Triumph 11/2008
Carnival Celebration 10/2007
Carnival Victory 11/2006
Disney Wonder 1/2006
Carnival Legend 10/2005
Carnival Victory 3/2005
Carnival Triumph 8/2004
Carnival Sensation 6/2002
Old May 18th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Chetter

I really think everybody should go on the Vacationstogo.com Halloween Cruise ! Think about it , Its going to (4 ports) and its on a (Princess ship ) and it cost the same amount of money the best thing about it People its GOING to 4 PORTS . And its the the best Bang for the Buck !! I'm Going !!! I'm tired of Carnival (15 times)

Chetter ( And proud of it)
Old May 20th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Ferret

Except the Princess cruise ports are Princess Cays (private Island), Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Ochos Rios...and it's like half of the singles cruises do this itenerary. I've already been to those places twice, and they all really look alike after awhile.

The ports are only half the fun of a cruise. You really have to be careful with a singles cruise since so much is about the other singles on there. I personally like days at sea for singles cruises. You get more time for socializing around the pool and in the restaurants. When everyone is running around, it's hard to really get to know anyone.

I really do like Princess more than Carnival, but I'm never booking a cruise through an agency other than singlescruise.com again. I learned my lesson.
Old May 20th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Chetter

Ferret:

Some people like to hang around the Pool and see their Sail and sign card run up that magic bill and the best thing about it , Is that the stuff goes right thru you with out stopping . But on the other hand if you spend your money in the Ports you have a permanent memory in your Brain of the great times you had .

Going on the singles cruise like the one with Vacationtogo.com Halloween cruise is like trading in your Mercedes for a Porshe

Happy sailing

CK
Old May 21st, 2005, 05:01 PM
Ferret

your post made little sense, chetter

there are no memories on the ship? And what's wrong with a Mercedes?

Also, I don't drink, but if I did, I could see where you are coming from. I love sitting around, chatting, gambling, flirting, sunbathing, making out, etc.

Different strokes for different folks....just realize that the number of ports isn't everything. Really, is it THAT fun to spend an hour in a boat to watch people take pictures with a stingray?
Old May 21st, 2005, 11:38 PM
Chetter

"May the blue Skies bring you Happiness "
Old May 22nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
iceman

I do not know where to stand I love to drink I love to pary and I do not think singles cruises are for me and my friends. We seem to have all the fun we need with out a NAME TAG of white letters around or neck. I will say no to going on a cruise with a group and yes to going with friends. As for drinking you are on vacation you need to let loose and have fun. Flirt drink wear a toga streak what ever you want to do Just have a blast doing it. You bought your tickets you know what you are getting into I say have some fun Iceman
Old May 23rd, 2005, 12:00 AM
Chetter

I agree!!
Old June 5th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to aimsters

I am going on the singlescruise.com Halloween Cruise on Carnivals Glory
Amy