Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 4th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Wes Northern

Default Cruise in Hawaii?, June/July someone???

Hello,
I am going to take a 7 day Hawaiian cruise in June or July 2005. I have taken many cruises before, they are a great way to travel! I am 35 and live in West Palm Beach, Florida. I am looking for someone or a few people to split a cabin and SPLIT THE PRICE OF A CRUISE. The ONLY thing I am looking for right now is a travel companion...it does not matter to me if you are a male or a female. Age, race, religion, etc. are NOT important in a travel companion. My computer crashed...so I can't check e-mail very OFTEN. Y ou can reach me ASAP at 848.7030 in the West Palm Beach area code. Or you can try sending an e-mail to me at TravelBuddyinFlorida@VIRTUALTOURIST.COM
At that location you can also find more info about me. I am a normal person that is a great budget traveler and a VERY EXPERIENCED TRAVELER at that. If you are seriously interested, then please contact me.
Have a great day!
Thank you, Wes
Sponsored Links