Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 20th, 2005, 05:42 AM
Yeoman

Default Join me on Mediterranean singles cruise

Hi everybody,

After seeing all the beauty of Rome during the TV coverage of the Pope's passing, I decided I had to see Rome (I've been to Italy many times but never made it to Rome), and what better way to do it than a Mediterranean cruise? I'm sailing round-trip from Barcelona on October 1-9 to Marseilles and Villafrance, Livorno, Florence, Pisa in Italy, and then to Rome and on to Naples/Sorrento. The ship is RCI's Splendor of the Seas, and, yes, it IS a singles cruise. Rates start at $789 and optional air from JFK is only $799. You can check out details on the Cruisemates Singles Cruise calendar or e-mail me for more information.

I would love to have some Cruisemates singles join me!!

Old April 22nd, 2005, 11:37 PM
windycity kitty

Default Re: Join me on Mediterranean singles cruise

Dear Pat, I can't afford that one though I would love to go. Im looking at your cruise on the the Glory do you match cabin mates for singles?
Old April 23rd, 2005, 01:12 PM
Administrator
Admiral

You can find Pat's "Singles Cruise Calendar" in the Singles Cruising section of the Cruisemates homepage or at this link.

2005 Singles Cruise Calendar

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 23rd, 2005, 08:48 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Join me on Mediterranean singles cruise

Sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about when you say you are looking at "my cruise" on the Glory and asking whether I match roommates. Cruisemates is not a travel agency, and I am not a travel agent. If you are looking at the singles calendar you need to contact the listing agency about the cruise that interests you.

But I'm always happy to try and answer any of your questions about singles cruising.

Old June 17th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Louie

Hi Pat. That Splendor in October with "All Singles Travel" looks interesting, but the $689.00 additional for a single cabin is a turnoff. Sincerely, Louie
Old June 17th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Join me on Mediterranean singles cruise

Single supplements are always tough, but with ships almost always sailing full these days cruise lines don't want to sell a single when they can get double. However, you can always call them yourself (all have 800 numbers) and ask for specials for single occupancy. Sometimes they do happen, and sometimes singles will post here on the message board and relate what a good deal they got. Just keep checking.

I'm not going to be able to go on that Mediterranean cruise after all.