Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:23 AM
TracyTran

Default Colleges girls lookin fot a fun single cruise this summer.

Hey... this is Tracy.. me and my girls are wanting to go on a cruise this summer... but we are lookin for a cruise line with lots of young, hot and out going people like us to party with .. insteaded of the typical grandparents and kids cruise.... any suggestions???
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:22 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Colleges girls lookin fot a fun single cruise this summe

carnival cruise lines i went on the glory and had a ball i am going in late oct on singles cruise

Old May 3rd, 2005, 03:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

I don't know how old you are but unless you are all over 21 most cruise lines won't let you cruise unless there is somebody over the age of 25 booked in your cabin.

The kind of fun -- go go party atmosphere you're describing isn't your typical cruise on any line.
Old May 17th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Bill from NJ

I have to disagree with TD. If you are over 21, go on a Carnival Cruise to the Caribbean. If possible, don't do less than 7 days. If you do a 3 or 4 day you will still have a lot of fun, but will want it to be longer for sure. Carnival is a younger crowd. Just make sure the kids are still in school when you go - don't go during elementry school spring break. The Halloween cruises are always good. I'm going on Carnival Glory on Nov 29th through Singlescruise.com. If you want a non-stop party, that's the one.

Bill
Old June 14th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Julie Skoruppa

hey tracy,
my name is julie skoruppa and i am 23 years old. i have never been on a cruise; however, all of my friends work, so i cannot find anyone to go with and do not want to go alone. let me know where you want to go and i will ask around about the best places to go and the best ship to go on, ok. contact me and let me know some more details.
julie
Old June 14th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Jocia

Default Re: Re: Colleges girls lookin fot a fun single cruise this s

Julie,

I go by myself all the time, my friends are either too cheap, don't like to travel, too broke to travel. I've been going with singles cruises since 2002, it's the best way to go, you meet lots of people when you want to hang with someone, or you can just go off alone if you want to be by yourself. If you have any questions, just ask, Jocia@hotmail.com

Dana