Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2005, 07:47 PM
Beginner

Default 30's Single Female Cruiser -- Halloween?

Hi everybody! I met a cruisemate on this board for my April Royal Caribbean trip and even though the ship was not the best, I had a blast with her! Unfortunately for me, she met the love of her life when we got back and she won't be cruising again with me! I've seen all the posts about the Halloween cruises and it sounds really great! I'm kind of shy though, and would prefer to at least know who I'm rooming with, etc. I'm a non-smoker, like to dance and drink socially and have fun, and, of course, flirt. Anyone want to share a room on one of those Halloween singles cruises?

Post Edited (05-22-05 06:28)
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Jocia

Default Re: 30's Single Female Cruiser -- Halloween?

My suggestion? Sign up for the cruise, hit the boards, and start meeting people. If you find someone on the board who's cool, you should be able to email them and ask them to set you two up as roomies. They do a pretty good job of setting people up with roomies close to their own age though.

Dana
Old June 10th, 2005, 02:44 PM
WILDGIRLJEN68

I agree with Dana book now and join the chatsite for the glory 10/29-11/05 this is the best way to meet people before the cruise.
Jen/ct
Old June 10th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Chetter

Default Re: Re: 30's Single Female Cruiser -- Halloween?

If ypou want tohe best Bang for the Dollar go on the VACATIONSTOGO.COM halloween cruise Its going to 4 Ports and its ona Princess cruise . I Guarantee you WILL have a Great Time !
CK
Old June 14th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Smallesq

Would anyone recommend a particular cruiseline for the Singles Halloween Cruise?
Old June 15th, 2005, 09:33 AM
wildjen68

I would go on carnival with singlescruise.com it's going to be alot of we even have Pat the editor of this board going.We had 550 singles last year so that should tell you something that can get that amount of people for a cruise it's a good company.This year they are having two halloween cruise they will be around 300 on each.so Book this cruise now to join in the fun.
Jen/ct