Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Sara Dyehouse

Default Need female roommate for June 13 Alaska cruise

Help! FEMALE wanted to share inside cabin of 4-star Cruise ship sailing from Whittier, AK, to Vancouver, BC, from June 13 to June 20, 2005. Bargain rate of $349 per person covers everything except alcoholic beverages, gratuities ($10/person/day), and on-shore expenses. Rate requires double occupancy, which is the reason for this post. Prior to cruise, I plan to take the train ($125 round trip) from Anchorage to Denali National Park for four days of hiking/camping/ backpacking. Following the cruise, which ends in Vancouver, I plan to take the bus ($38 Canadian) to Manning Park, BC, to hike the Pacific Crest Trail from there to either Stephens Pass (~187 miles) or Snoqualmie Pass (~262 miles), depending on how far I get in three weeks time, since I'm flying out of Seattle on July 12, 2005 (back to Florida). Let me know ASAP if you're interested in the cruise. You're also welcome to join me on any part or all of the rest.
Sponsored Links