Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Solo Travelers on Norwegian?

Hi All,
I am planning a solo cruise on Norwegian's Crown 09/04/05 from NY to Bermuda. I was wondering how comfortable the ship is for solo travelers - I'm female, 40s. Looking to meet a few travel companions to have dinner with, maybe share an excursion or two. Does anyone know, does Norwegian have a "singles traveler" get together like some of the other cruise lines? How is freestyle dining for solo travelers? Can I be seated at a large table with other passengers - or does freestyle suit passengers who prefer to dine only with their traveling partners?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Jeana
Sponsored Links
Old July 4th, 2005, 01:43 AM

Default Re: Solo Travelers on Norwegian?

The Norwegian cruises are nice and people are friendly but when I was on the Norwegian Majesty which left from Boston there werent many singles. Its too bad because there are few ships that leave from the Northeast US. As far a free style they place peoople at tables in the order they come in, they will place you at a large table but the issue is whether everyone else there is couples. It would be better if they had a table set aside for singles but they dont.