Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 30th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Harbahqueen
Default Seeking cabinmate for first time cruise

Hello all,

I am new to cruising, and intend to go on my first of many cruises in March '06. I will be turning 50 in March. I have been divorced for 12 yrs., , and kids are grown and its time for me. I am treating myself to a cruise for my 50 yr.young milestone. I am not looking for a sex partner just someone that would like to share the cabin to avoid the single supplement. I am a bit apprehensive about traveling alone, however it is not going to keep me home. Any suggestions about a fun cruise for a single woman who wants to meet people?

Maureen
Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to queenkarp
Default Re: Seeking cabinmate for first time cruise

Maureen:
I have been going on 2 cruises a year for the past 5 or so years. I too am divorced and am always looking for someone to share the cost and avoid the single supplement. I am a CPA and anytime through April 15th is a problem for me. I am considering the Grand Princess to the Greek Isles in May 2006. In any event, have a great time on your cruise, and, remember, age is merely a number!
Old July 30th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Harbahqueen
Default Re: Re: Seeking cabinmate for first time cruise

Ann,

Thank you for your good wishes. The Greek Isles is on my list of places to go. You may be able to tempt me.. :-)

Happy Sailing!
Maureen
Old August 3rd, 2005, 01:27 AM
Admiral

Book a singles cruise through a singles agency, try cruising for love, singles cruise, Vacations to go, Princess, Costa, etc... make sure you book with a singles group so you will meet the other single travelers. Check out the singles sections on this web site and read. I booked cruising for love 8 day in April, had a great time, Im almost 40 but there were younger and older folks. We bonded and had a blast, much better then trying to find a family to adopt me
Old August 3rd, 2005, 01:17 PM
Rog

Hi Maureen

I'm 51, and have been divorced for about 10 years with a 23 yr. old son. Have been on a couple cruises....and they're great. I'm also looking for someone to just share a cabin with, no strings, maybe hang out a little, only if it works for both.
Hope you write me back so we can talk.

Roger
Old August 3rd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Rog

Hi Marureen....I don't know if my email address came through....rmassimi@monmouth.edu

Thanks,

Roger
Old August 22nd, 2005, 02:25 PM
Jorr

A group of my friends are going on a cruise March 26, 2006 on the Conquest out of New Orleans. One of my single friends had reserved an oceanview with another one of my single friends, but she bail out on her so we are looking for someone to share the expense of an oceanview room. I will be celebrating my 50th birthday.