Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 30th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to xerico
Default Info on Cruises?

I am planning a cruise later this year or sometime next year.

The Alaska cruise/overland vacation sounds good to me. Has anyone been on that cruise and what was your impression? What is the best time of year to travel to Alaska to see the wildlife (whales, porpoises, bears, moose, etc).

I know the Crystal is the best, also the most expensive, but what do all you other singles think about the other cruise lines, except Carnival (been on two of them and wasn't too thrilled). I travel alone and need a cabin by myself.

I am 74 and still working. I am interested in computers, old movies, music (any theme cruises coming up along those lines?)

Would appreciate any feedback.

xerico
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2005, 09:13 PM
rocketcitylady

Default Re: Info on Cruises?

I've noticed in Holland America's brochures that some of their cruises are marked as Big Band Cruises. (Not my type of music). I believe one is on the Westerdam fall 05 transatlantic. I think I saw one for a HAL fall caribbean cruise also. I suspect the big band cruises will attract plenty of "mature" cruisers - probably more than HAL's usual "mature" crowd.