Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
Beginner

Default Carnival Triumph - Halifax, Canada - 8/27/05

Greetings all,

My family is booked on Carnival Triumph to leave August 28th through September 1st. We're from Philadelphia and departing out of NYC. This will be my first cruise and I'm looking to meet up with some fellow travelers on this 5-day excursion to Halifax. I'm a single, straight 31 year old male and I'm traveling with my immediate family. I'm very excited about the trip and I'd appreciate any advice or feedback regarding this ship, Halifax or the best ways to meet other people onboard.

I've attached a photo. I'm on the left and my brother Will is on the right. If you or your friends are interested in meeting up sometime on this cruise, email me at: nolandesign@gmail.com

Happy trails to you,
Andrew

Sponsored Links