Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2005, 06:10 PM
khemet1975

Default Single's Cruise New Year's Eve

I'm a single graphic designer and am not in the travel industry. I'm looking to cruise with other singles in their 20's and 30's. I know there are New Year's singles cruise put on by specialty organizations but there are usually only a small percentage of people of color who sign up. How about we organize a single's cruise this New Year's just for us? Even if it's just to have people to hang out with for dinner and on excursions. Email me for details.
Sponsored Links
Old August 7th, 2005, 06:17 PM
khemet1975

Default Re: Single's Cruise New Year's Eve

Btw, this is a 7 day caribbean cruise on Carnival and is very affordable @$700pp double occupancy and $1100 single occupancy (cheapest cabin). Roommate matching is available. I've booked my cabin and have yet to decide if I stay solo or seek a cabin mate. You should book ASAP before they run out of 1A's with convertible sofas (versus upper and lower berths bunks).
Old August 8th, 2005, 12:02 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Single's Cruise New Year's Eve

Khemet,

Believe it or not, I'm also a graphic designer and a person of color who is looking for a New Year's cruise and I have found a couple during that time.

Though I am not looking for people of color I find that the cruise itself should be enjoyable.

Al