Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 2nd, 2005, 06:56 AM
LaurenK

Default Need a cruise partner during New Years!!

I've always wanted to go on a cruise during new years and this year i've decided to do it! Too bad New Years Eve is on a Saturday so most likely that would be the day the cruise leaves... anyway, I'm a 22/F looking for a fun, laidback cruisemate to share the cost with me. I want to go somewhere in the Carribean, don't really care where... don't care what ship either If interested, email me soon!
Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2005, 08:13 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Need a cruise partner during New Years!!

Lauren,

There are several cruise agents (www.cruisingforlove.com and www.singlescruise.com) are offering New Year's Cruise. I have already booked for the New Year's with Cruising for Love, but do some research and book early.

Beetlegator
Old September 2nd, 2005, 08:47 AM
LaurenK

Forgot to say I want a 7 day cruise!
Old September 4th, 2005, 01:54 AM
KT

Default Re: Re: Need a cruise partner during New Years!!

Lauren,

There's another board just for people looking for cruise mates. Post on there and I'm sure you'll get more responses.

KT
Old September 17th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Beginner

lauren - I'm in the same baot, so to speak - I'm looking for a cruise mate for NY Eve. I recently got out a bad relationship and am looking to stop laying in bed depressed. I AM a male, in my 30's 6-2, 200 pounds from CT. I'm not a whacko nor a perv, just looking to share some expenses and some laughs rather than be laone on the big day. I'm a sports writer for a big paper here in Conn - NY. and am not looking to get either married or have a fling for my seven days. Just a normal girl who likes to go on excursions and experience the carribean. $$ - no object. You can email me at sreillyufool@msn.com if interested and maybe we can share a photo to make sure we're each not out of a horror film!!!! Looking forward to hearing from you.
My ex and I went on Carnival Valor last MAy and it was about a 7 and half out of 10. I'd like to try another line to see what theeir like. Let me know if your already booked.
Sean Reillyy, East haven, Conn
Old September 22nd, 2005, 04:28 PM
Yeoman

Three are several New Year's cruises listed on Cruisemates' Singles Cruise Calendar, but if you are interested in going I suggest you get busy and make your reservation. The ships are almost completely booked for the holidays, and the organized singles cruises are always 8) sell-outs.
Old September 22nd, 2005, 05:54 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenK
I've always wanted to go on a cruise during new years and this year i've decided to do it! Too bad New Years Eve is on a Saturday so most likely that would be the day the cruise leaves... anyway, I'm a 22/F looking for a fun, laidback cruisemate to share the cost with me. I want to go somewhere in the Carribean, don't really care where... don't care what ship either If interested, email me soon!
Lauren, My name is John Grove. I live in Atlanta and I want to take a cruise but dont want to travel alone. I am 23 6'4" 230. I work non-stop and then I go to the gym 6 days a week. I need a break. Let me Know. My E-mail: jgrove@popslandscaping.com