Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Passenger

Default single woman & men 45 and up....

I am looking at a cruise to hawaii or mexico

mexico is may 14th -the 21st r/t from long beach california

still looking at hawaii cruises.

please e-mail me at lbstr47@aol.com

i have been divorced from the cheater for 3 years now...my kids have left the nest and i guess it is time to get a life and get out there and meet new friends.

i am also available for other cruises if we can come up with one.
prefere singles cruises due to being single myself.and gives more chance of meeting other singles.......annie
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Admiral

annie,

still looking at hawaii cruises.

please e-mail me at lbstr47@aol.com

i have been divorced from the cheater for 3 years now...my kids have left the nest and i guess it is time to get a life and get out there and meet new friends.

I'm booked on a cruise to Hawai'i round trip from Los Angeles aboard GTS Infinity (Celebrity Cruises) on 22 October 2006. I have invited others on this board to book on the same cruise. and you also are welcome to do so. I don't feel particularly comfortable shareing a cabin with a stranger, but we can link our bookings so that the line will seat us together at dinner.

Norm.
Old April 22nd, 2006, 12:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to itsmenance

How many singles will be sailing to Hawaii? This sounds like a lot of fun!
Old April 22nd, 2006, 12:56 AM
Admiral

itsmenance,

How many singles will be sailing to Hawaii? This sounds like a lot of fun!

First, welcome aboard the CruiseMates site!

I know of at least two unattached gents who will be aboard -- an eligible bachelor (not a retread) who has not yet met Miss Right, age 49 (Yours Truly), and one widower, age 79 (my dad, in a separate cabin). If you come along, we'll have a crowd of singles for sure!

Seriously, wouldn't it be great if this thing snowballs and a few more single folks also book? It's over Halloween, too, so that should mean a costume party!

BTW, you don't look really stunning -- nowhere near the age bracket in the subject of this thread!

Norm.
Old April 22nd, 2006, 08:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to itsmenance
Default Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Rev!

Thanks for the nice welcome! I am brand new here! And, thank you for the generous compliment! I am 46. I love to cruise, and I have met other singles on regular cruises, even dated a few. I haven't met Mr. Right yet. Not that I am looking to find love on a cruise, but it sure would be nice!

I am looking into this trip! I am a teacher, so I try to travel mostly during the summer or Thanksgiving and Christmas or Mardi Gras holidays. After the devastation from Hurricane Katrina, I am really looking forward to a really nice trip!

Nancy
Old April 23rd, 2006, 11:33 PM
Admiral

Nancy,

And, thank you for the generous compliment!

You're welcome!

I am 46.

Really??? In your photos, you look about half that! Indeed, I would card you if I were a bartender... and probably do a double take and wonder if the id were fake....

BTW, have you ever considered a career as a fashion model?

I love to cruise, and I have met other singles on regular cruises, even dated a few.

How many cruises have you taken, on which ships/lines, and where to?

I am looking into this trip! I am a teacher, so I try to travel mostly during the summer or Thanksgiving and Christmas or Mardi Gras holidays. After the devastation from Hurricane Katrina, I am really looking forward to a really nice trip!

So am I! I work in R&D, which gets pretty intense, so I need to get away from time to time. I had to present a paper at a technical conference in Wailea (Maui) a couple years ago so I took a few days of vacation while I was on the island. Unfortunately, I had to be back in Beantown for an alumni leadership conference at my alma mater on the weekend after the end of the conference and thus could not stay as long as I would have liked. I'm really looking forward to seeing the other islands as well as returning to Maui!

Norm.