Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Beginner

Default Looking for cruise partner

Hi there, I am looking for a SWF who is interested in going on a cruise. I am new to cruising and I'm an attractive newly single guy. I am fun and know how to have a good time.
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Yeoman

You should post on Cruisemates' Seeking Cruise Companion message board.

Good luck!

Pat Hagan, Singles Editor
Old March 8th, 2006, 02:44 AM
Admiral

You should book a singles cruise with a singles agency. To be honest most women wont share a cabin with a complete stranger. If you book a singles cruise they will find you a same sex cabin mate, or you can pay extra and get your own cabin you will meet plenty of other singles.Therefore if you don't hit it off with one person there are more to choose from, better odds then taking a gamble with and unknown person in the same cabin I think.
Old March 8th, 2006, 07:49 AM
First Mate

New Single Guy, from one single male to another the odds are not in your favor in finding a single female roommate. Showcat is right about going with an organized single group instead of trying to meet one lady to spend anywhere from 3 to 7 or more days on a ship.

Even if you are lucky to get a female travel mate there is a possibility you might not get along at the beginning or in the middle of the cruise which could ruin BOTH of your vacations.

But if you insist on a female travel companion do what Pat suggest and go to "Seeking a Cruise Companion" on this site where you can post. Mind you I have never seen a single female post wanting to room with a single male.

Last advice, it is better for you spend the extra dough to have a room to yourself just in case you do meet that single lady.