Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2006, 10:38 PM
Beginner

Default Anyone on the Inspiration leaving April 20th from Tampa?

Since I'm going to be in Tampa on business the following Monday and Tuesday, I decided to turn it into a mini vacation. It was cheaper to spend 4 nights on a cruise ship sailing to Cozumel and back than it was to get just a hotel in downtown Tampa for 4 nights. I'm single, traveling alone and plan on having a great time. It would be great to meet other singles but I'm ok if I don't. I figure I'll be spending most of my time jogging around the track, working out, people watching, tanning (at the pool and the topless deck), drinking, sleeping, gambling, participating in onboard activities, etc. to get bored or lonely. I'm working on getting Open Water certified so that I can take my first "real" dive (not one in a lake) on the day we are in Cozumel! So if you are single and all this sounds like fun, drop me a line. And I will definitely be attending the Single Get-together on the first night even if I'm the only one there!

Teri
Sponsored Links