Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2006, 12:12 PM
Passenger

Default Universal Studios Hollywood information, etc.

Hi Everybody, I live near Hollywood, California. If you are interested in visiting Universalstudioshollywood.com ......... (official website) you can buy your tickets on-line and save time by not standing in a long line. You just go right in at the gate. I advice you to rent a car to visit the Hollywood area. Taxi's are super dupper expensive because we have too much traffic and it moves slow.
Or.... you can take a tour of Hollywood on a tour bus. They make stops at all the tourists places.
I just looked at the website and they presently have a $10.00 discount on a one day ticket at the rate of $49.00. This tour is worth every dollar. It is better than visiting Disneyland. It is a movie and t.v. show working movie lot. They do "Desperate Housewives" T.V. SHOW, and "Crossing Jordan" T.V. Show. Plus some movies.
Us, Californians can buy an Annual Pass if you take a friend who is paying for their ticket for the day. It is a great deal for singles who visit Los Angeles often too. The Annual Pass does have black-out dates so watch out for that policy.
I have single friends who will be visiting Los Angeles in Oct. when they cruise on the VTG Singles cruise on Carnival Pride. This is one tour you don't want to miss while visiting California. Luci
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Passenger

I just received a notice that Universal studios has a $15.00 discount special coupon that you can admit up to 6 persons and each person can get the discount. Valid through August 31, 2006.
They also have a Kids eat free at Universal City Walk with one adult meal.
Check out their website for these discounts.