Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2006, 08:38 PM
First Mate

Well, that chest will cause that girl back issues. As far as butts goes, I am told I have a very nice butt. Thanks to the gym. Actually I am the only one of my sisters who has a butt, blonde &a butt. As far as a flat stomach, oh 2 kids later, sorry to say that is gone. When your daughter is 9 pounds 13ozs 22 1/2 inches. That is just a part of life and if a man can't handle that I have my baby belly, oh well. He's not looking for a real woman.
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

I am sure you are a hot babe! Great smile but that is all we can see here. Like those online profiles that say slender or athletic and toned but don't have any pictures of their bodies.

I am sure I will make some friends with this one but I have also had two kids and still look the same.

Read and post cruise reviews

Song of America Dec '90
Starship Majestic May '89
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Mariner May '07 April '08
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Radiance of the Seas Oct '10
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave the Wave
I am sure I will make some friends with this one but I have also had two kids and still look the same.

*THWACK*

I hope the side of your head stays red and throbbing for a full day after saying that

Carnival Legend, Thanksgiving, 2006
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

OUCH!!! That hurt! I will be back, I need to get an ice pack for my head....

Song of America Dec '90
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Admiral

Dave the Wave..of course you know you are not going to do any serious looking for a companion until the boys are up and out of the house and in college

then, when you least expect it a really nice older, rich, in shape, loves to pay for cruises and only travels in suites, with long legs, never been married,no kids will come along

Last month I went to visit my son and we and his 8 fighter pilot buddies (all married with children) went out in Los Angeles...if you want to know how to attract great looking women, hang out with fighter pilots
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Admiral

Is it just like in the Movies?? Top Gun?

You are right, when the kids are grown I can worry about it. For right now, I am just having fun and enjoy living by myself. No one to tell me not to have another beer, not to go out in the yard naked to get the paper. I can smoke on the porch in my underwear without dirty looks.

If I don't come home all night, nobody says anything. It is great!

Seems I have a way with words with the women.

Song of America Dec '90
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:50 PM
First Mate

Now, now Dave you have seen my pics!!! So you have seen my body and craziness. Is it all just a nice smile?
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Yeoman

Here I am at 5'6" and 145 lbs.

Not every woman needs to be under 125 lbs, Mister Man!

Old July 18th, 2006, 10:02 PM
First Mate

You gave out your Weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No,no we never tell the truth!
Old July 18th, 2006, 10:44 PM
StephenAGoreJr

if i may ask, how old is that picture?
Old July 18th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Yeoman

It's a few years back

Old July 18th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Passenger

Well I'm back from my weekend and I was going to post but after reading what's been going on above I'll just lay low and check back ...hmmm.....maybe...at Christmas. Yikes
Old July 18th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Yeoman

!! just post and tell us how you are doing and what's new, tandanman!

Old July 18th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Passenger

J and I had a blast in New York even though our White Sox gotten pounded; but hey they rebounded tonight big time. Yankee stadium was so freakin cool! Anyway just checking in to see who else has joined the crowd. Looks like more ladies are finally onboard so it won't be a full blown sausage-fest I don't know how you all can post so much? I mean this cruise sails on Jan 20th we still have 6 months and 2 days. We are going to be bored with each other by the time we sail.
Dave the wave is freakin killing me; Dave don't ever give out your home address or these ladies may kidnap & crucify you.
I'll just say for hanging out and having fun it really doesn't quite matter what you look like as long as you can have fun and hang with the group.
If you are looking to hook up well of course physicial attraction counts. J and I are definitely going to be hitting the gym extra hard for this trip so we will do our part Okay J and I are planning to bring some tunes for the room my favs are Aerosmith,ACDC, Zeppelin,and of course some Jovi if i plan on partying. Yeah I'm old school so what. But to accomodate all tastes I'll take requests; any favs of you folks I should bring along to help you party??? 8)
Old July 18th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Passenger

J and I had a blast in New York even though our White Sox gotten pounded; but hey they rebounded tonight big time. Yankee stadium was so freakin cool! Anyway just checking in to see who else has joined the crowd. Looks like more ladies are finally onboard so it won't be a full blown sausage-fest I don't know how you all can post so much? I mean this cruise sails on Jan 20th we still have 6 months and 2 days. We are going to be bored with each other by the time we sail.
Dave the wave is freakin killing me; Dave don't ever give out your home address or these ladies may kidnap & crucify you.
I'll just say for hanging out and having fun it really doesn't quite matter what you look like as long as you can have fun and hang with the group.
If you are looking to hook up well of course physicial attraction counts. J and I are definitely going to be hitting the gym extra hard for this trip so we will do our part Okay J and I are planning to bring some tunes for the room my favs are Aerosmith,ACDC, Zeppelin,and of course some Jovi if i plan on partying. Yeah I'm old school so what. But to accomodate all tastes I'll take requests; any favs of you folks I should bring along to help you party??? 8)
Old July 18th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Yeoman

I know where he works so it's just a short airplane ride away for the kidnapping and re-programming

Sounds like the Chicago Two had some fun in the Big Apple!

Got pix?

I'm bringing some tunes for our cabin as well --

Queen
Led Zep
Pink Floyd
Enigma

We are going to be stylin'

Old July 18th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Passenger

Hey I just read page one of this? How did we get on this post? I was just following gwy diana? New Years eve cruise sounds good but everyone on here but the original posters are going 1/20/07 right? Maybe I should just go back to New York. It was easier dealing with angry Yankees fans than trying to figure what the hell is going on here
Old July 18th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Passenger

Hey I just read page one of this? How did we get on this post? I was just following gwy diana? New Years eve cruise sounds good but everyone on here but the original posters are going 1/20/07 right? Maybe I should just go back to New York. It was easier dealing with angry Yankees fans than trying to figure what the hell is going on here
Old July 18th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Passenger

Old July 19th, 2006, 07:23 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave the Wave
. . . I guess I am like Shallow Hal and Beetlegator. I want someone who is nice as well as in shape. I don't care how nice you are, if you are overweight, we can still be friends but not lovers.

I guess that is one mystery I will never understand. Is how can a beautiful thin woman be in love with a big fat guy? or vice versa for that matter? There has to be some sexual attraction...
I consider being shallow a compliment.

I am 6' 4" and 230lbs and all muscle, the BMI says my idea weight is 180-190 if I weigh that much I would look like an aids patient, not to insult people with aids.

I get tired of hearing alot of huge overweight women who do cruises that men will not talk or dance with them and when you do dance with them you have to take their hand to pull themselves from the seat.

I am a very active man and cannot see myself with an inactive woman.

Years ago when I was a fitness instructor it was my job to keep men and women healthy it makes me sad to see the US getting overweight and how most of us are accepting this. If you are interested in overweight men and women and willing to pay for their medical bills be my guess.

Call me a jerk because of this and I will accept if proudly.
Old July 19th, 2006, 07:29 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by showcat
What can I say I don't mind robbing the cradle if they are attractive Like Bettlegator I taught fitness so Im picky about looks.
Thank you Showcat, almost wish I could go on that Halloween cruise just to have one dance with you, unfortunately, I had to cancel my October cruise to go on a free trip to Jamaica for a fitness convention.

Next year I will do the Halloween cruise.
Old July 19th, 2006, 08:20 AM
First Mate

Dan, good to hear from you! I was wondering how you got on here too. We just came on here to set a few men straight. For our cruise we should be heading back to our thread, poor docfinder probably hopes we do!! Ok, Kathy and Dan back to our thread!!!!!
Old July 19th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Admiral

Ok, you girls are both hot! There is nothing wrong with 145, I just prefer 125 or if you are 5'2" then 105. But hey, that is just me. Call me weird...

Song of America Dec '90
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Old July 19th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default I will step up to the plate!

and call you weird!

But not for that reason

hee hee
Old July 19th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Admiral

I have been called worse, Traveler girl.

Song of America Dec '90
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Old July 19th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Familiar Face

Default For Real??

hmm for some reason - that doesn't surprise me!!
Old July 19th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Admiral

Oh, really? Well one thing I know is I will be cruising in 3 months and still have yet to find someone to go with me. I guess I will have to take my chances again that there will be hot single chics onboard.

Song of America Dec '90
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Old July 19th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Admiral

Dave The Wave...why don't you take your ex ? (VVBG)

I'm sure if you put a notice in your church announcements on Sunday you could find someone...remember you meet the best women when you go to wednesday night bible study and sunday early service
Old July 19th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Beginner

Wow, this is an interesting topic! I think we all have our preferences in what we like about the opposite sex. I'm afraid some of the male cruiser comments are a bit out of whack. For example: I am 5'5", weigh 128lbs, am over 40, and wear a size 2. Like Traveler girl and some of the other gals here, I am consistently hit on by young guys in their 20's. I guess that means I'm not too overweight...

The cool thing is, we CAN get the gorgeous guys. But there's something to be said for those who are intelligent, make us laugh, and recognize that chauvenism is about the least attractive thing to a woman. I like my guy to have a nice physique, but am currently seeing a hunk who is five years younger than me, gorgeous and sports a nice set of love handles. Makes him all the sexier. I'll leave with a female's word of advice to males: If you spot us on a cruise and think we look hot...that's great. If we look at you once (maybe twice) and that's it, then understand we are not interested. Not that either of you guys are bad looking, but what makes you think only the HOT chicks are worth pursuing? Personally, I don't think I'd look twice at either of you. Back to a comment I said earlier in another subject. These cruises are to meet new friends, and we should set our expectations at that.
Carol
Old July 19th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Yeoman

*applause*

Wow, Carol! That was very well-worded!