Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Yeoman

Default Last chance to book VTG Singles Carnival Pride,Halloween

Hi everybody, I will be making my final payment this Friday for my Halloween cruise. I have a roomie already too. She is in her 30's.
There are 150 singles signed up so far. Don't get left behind..... book soon if you want to have fun, fun, fun.
We will have our own private website soon so I will spending a lot of my time with that website. Angel
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2006, 07:12 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Last chance to book VTG Singles Carnival Pride,Halloween

I hope a good time will be had by all!!!
Old August 8th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Yeoman

Hi Beetle, my pretty gal roomie is still trying to see what she is going to wear for halloween. She keeps thinking of ughly costumes and I keep telling her to keep it simple and not spend too much money. There are so many costumes that can be put together from your own closet.

Anyway.... thank you for your good wishes. I am truly looking foreward to cruise on the Carnival Pride.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:39 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Last chance to book VTG Singles Carnival Pride,Halloween

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelgal
Hi everybody, I will be making my final payment this Friday for my Halloween cruise. I have a roomie already too. She is in her 30's.
There are 150 singles signed up so far. Don't get left behind..... book soon if you want to have fun, fun, fun.
We will have our own private website soon so I will spending a lot of my time with that website. Angel
Hi angi My name is Morris Hill and I am going with the same agency on the carnival pride on cotober 29 leaving out of Los angles California
Old August 24th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Yeoman

Hi Morris, I can hardly wait to get our own website. I plan to insert my photo in the photo gallery right away. Start looking for a photo of yourself. Please try to find a close up and not a photo wearing dark glasses and standing far from the camera.lol. Angel
Old October 2nd, 2006, 05:36 PM
Beginner

I am on that boat too. Let me know when you get the website up and running so I can post my mugshot.....Here is a link to my Myspace account...check me out, I am looking forward to my first cruise!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=76660752