Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 5th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to world-travellers
Default Singles cruises for aged 18 to 36?

HEllo i am new to the cruise scene. I would like to know where i can find cruiselines or even a whole cruise trip where i will be on board a ship full of other single people in the age range of 19 to 36? I have nothing against more mature people, but i dont have much desire to hang with people over 50 as im only 28 still. if u know what i mean.

So what cruise lines offer a party cruise for people of that age group and guaranteed to meet these single people and hang out for parties, love, romance, sex, excursions, etc.

Thank you all
Sponsored Links
Old October 5th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Beginner

Well, I am 31 and I am going on my first cruise on October 29th (Carnival Pride from Long Beach). I am hoping that there will be some 26-35 year olds on there to hang out with, but just in case, I have been listening to alot of classic jazz and watching alot of classic TV land...hehe.
Old October 6th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Yeoman

I don't think you are going to find any 19-year old singles on an organized singles cruise, but it could happen, I suppose.

Check Cruisemates singles calendar and look for the shorter cruises, as they tend to attract the younger crowd. Also Carnival attracts a younger crowd. The longer the cruise the older singles; the more luxurious ship, the more "mature" singles cruiser.

How about it, Cruisemates Singles? Do you agree with me, and can you give this guy some advice on which singles cruises would suit him best?
Old October 6th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to eekmd

You won't find an entire ship made up of people under 35. Most younger people don't have as much vacation time or money to take cruises, which is why the general age on the ships tends to be a bit older.

If you're looking to be with mostly people around your own age, Singlescruise.com does have a 20's & 30's singles cruise coming up next April. (I wound up booking for it already ) It won't be the entire ship, but it's as close as you're ever going to get..... Also, the singles cruise calendar may show other companies with cruises geared at a younger audience as well.
Old October 9th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Yeoman

I thought it was funny when you said, "sex". I know for a fact we have some hottie young gals on our VTG Singles Carnival Pride cruise, Halloween.

We have our own website and a young gal of 26yrs old was wondering if she had a chance of meeting guys. I advised her to carefully choose the right guy for her since she is cruising on the Good Ship Lolly-Pop with lots of young guys to choose from. Tons of young singles have signed up.
I met another young girl who said her ex-boyfriend said she wanted too much sex from him. Isn't that totally funny. There are so many young guys looking for young gals who are available to have tons of fun with a guy.

Ships don't allow 19yrs. gals on the ship without a 21yr old adult. I think that is the rule on all ships. Most 19yr old girls cruise with their parents or relatives because their parents are paying for their cruise.
Old October 11th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Yeoman

I notice an increase in singles agencies listing cruises for certain age groups. I see this as a growing trend and think it's a good idea, except for older people who might not want to be around other older people, preferring the company of younger people. Like the 60s is now the new 50s, and 50s now the new 40s. Does anyone agree with this?
Old October 11th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Yeoman

Yes, Pat, I totally agree with you. The reason for that is that our brains are kept younger than our bodies. I am a mature gal who has worked with teens all my life as a career counselor so my voice sounds young and I act young. I prefer the company of singles younger than me and the younger singles also think I am cool because I can carry a conversation with them at their level. I have lots of fun with singles of any age who act like they are still in high school which is the majority of mature singles that I have met.
The mature adults that haven't had life experience are still stuck in time and need to start living. Think about it..... a man who was married for 30yrs and all of a sudden he is single..... His life has been just knowing how to be married and not knowing how to have fun like us singles who have been single for many years. I have had life experience and prefer to hang out with my own crowd of singles. Angel Gal