Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to vol4life
Default Why so expensive???

Can anyone explain why singlescruise.com is so expensive on their cruises......I have checked out VTG and cruisingforlove and they are by far cheaper than singlescruise I am interested in going on 1 of there cruises and just wanted to know if their activities are that much better or just b/c they are the most noted singles cruise agency. If you plan to go on 1 of their cruises in 2007 let me know which 1 I would like to make some friends before hand.

Thanks,
Kevin
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Beginner

There prices seem very similar to all the others. They do include the taxes and port fees in their rate do the others? I just booked their Halloween 2007 cruise and the price was fantastic!