Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 29th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to texanite
Default Very single and lo_Oking to make new friends . . .

Sponsored Links
Old November 30th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Admiral

Hi Dino, I have found that Carnival and Holland America will work with me as a single. Like you I'm NOT paying 200% for a cabin. By the way some others, such as Celebrity and Royal Caribbean have never made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. Needless to say, I have booked 4 times with Carnival, 3 times with HAL and 0 times with CCL and 0 with RCCL. 8)

Read and post cruise reviews

/ticker.png">
Old December 1st, 2006, 05:07 PM
Passenger

pro-bum and texan are you the same person have two screan name,i m confiused.
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:43 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Spirit
pro-bum and texan are you the same person have two screan name,i m confiused.
same here !

/ticker.png">
Old December 2nd, 2006, 12:41 PM
Passenger

i never done this but i checked for you, i think you can email to
customer-service@cruisemates.com
or ask on forum- help using message boards
Old December 2nd, 2006, 12:48 PM
Yeoman

Free Spirit is correct.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 01:47 PM
Passenger

dino,i paid little less to carnival on web then booking from singlescruise.com. but i can't be on singles group activities.
i called carnival same day they ask me $400 more on same cabin then their web side(still not singles group!),so i booked from their web
i would like you be on that cruise,you sound very easygoing,and fun person.i could share even a bank bed with when someone sound like you but i can't you're just 32 . ther's no garanty for 32 are behaving well.but i want you be on my cruise ,please come with us.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 01:54 PM
Passenger

com'n
i can teach you how to beelydance
and you teach me how to talk like a texasian
Old December 2nd, 2006, 02:01 PM
Passenger

i'm not a travel agency i promise..
Old December 2nd, 2006, 02:59 PM
Passenger

well sorry if i sound toooo stupid but i never been in texas get either.thanks for info.i meanted talk like you anyway.keep it up,you sound funny and confident.
about bush,i was really surprised and impressed how friendly and easy to talk he was as a person..and he gived couple cristmas ornement of the white house .it's nice thought of his.i live in near DC and really don't know much about american politics.

i believe i fit in well as you described.

i will e mail you for the rest.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 03:12 PM
Passenger

to slow to keep up with you but spain sound very good.more info?
Old December 4th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Passenger

Quote:
dino,i paid little less to carnival on web then booking from singlescruise.com. but i can't be on singles group activities.
i called carnival same day they ask me $400 more on same cabin then their web side(still not singles group!),so i booked from their web
i would like you be on that cruise,you sound very easygoing,and fun person.i could share even a bank bed with when someone sound like you but i can't you're just 32 . ther's no garanty for 32 are behaving well.but i want you be on my cruise ,please come with us.

i was only trying to do is humor.

my boyriend is coming with me on cruise.actually he is the one who booked that cruise for me.
he wasn't sure if he can make it,needs to visit his family too for cristmas. it's clear to day that he's coming.
and he don't want to give me welcome back home party....
Old December 4th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Passenger

Quote:
i was only trying to do is humor,couse i thought you're.

any of my post you can see that i have never asked to share my cabin with no one.
all i invited to you to *caming on same cruise with us.*
Old December 4th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Passenger

Quote:
i'm not a travel agency i promise..
humor only...to make up your mind.
i tought you can take it.
Old December 4th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessionalBum
[well sorry if i sound toooo stupid but i never been in texas get either.thanks for info.i meanted talk like you anyway.keep it up,you sound funny and confident. about bush,i was really surprised and impressed how friendly and easy to talk he was as a person..and he gived couple cristmas ornement of the white house .it's nice thought of his.i live in near DC and really don't know much about american politics.] -- FreeSpirit

I beg to differ. I do not think you're stupid. I believe you are witty and very humble individual However, I won't get into politics as I loathe discussing about President Bush-it [pronounced Prez BULLSH*T]. Feel free to discuss anything else except that lamo so, what do you like to do beside traveling? I am an avid traveler, and I love learning new languages. Currently, i am studying Farsi language (Iranian language). Previously, I studied Hindi script (language from India) and Tagalog (national language of Philipine).

btw, what's your nationality if I may ask? I am a yellowneck mutt . My family is from Europe.
i have zero idia about politic.only idia i have i'm more humanist then a fanatic.my only believe is to day we all people on the world need to work more to improve life style then fight and argue,and make the world better place for our children..i''m not a fanatic to anything .i'm only sting''s fan little. isnt he cute..
if i'm againts to bush so the others in the world?. that's why we should vote.but to me people with any opinion needs to talk more and exchange their opinions.i just love the piece....i wish i have an emotion on that.
Old December 4th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessionalBum
[well sorry if i sound toooo stupid but i never been in texas get either.thanks for info.i meanted talk like you anyway.keep it up,you sound funny and confident. about bush,i was really surprised and impressed how friendly and easy to talk he was as a person..and he gived couple cristmas ornement of the white house .it's nice thought of his.i live in near DC and really don't know much about american politics.] -- FreeSpirit

I beg to differ. I do not think you're stupid. I believe you are witty and very humble individual However, I won't get into politics as I loathe discussing about President Bush-it [pronounced Prez BULLSH*T]. Feel free to discuss anything else except that lamo so, what do you like to do beside traveling? I am an avid traveler, and I love learning new languages. Currently, i am studying Farsi language (Iranian language). Previously, I studied Hindi script (language from India) and Tagalog (national language of Philipine).

btw, what's your nationality if I may ask? I am a yellowneck mutt . My family is from Europe.
we all must have opinion and should think and learn from eachother.that is what make us better people.

that is what make us american,we have all the color of the world.you can't have this everywhere..this is a melting pot.

i now discover differant picture of you.you're spiritual and love mistic.

good for you to learn so many language .you learned language that less people know.i never want to learn spanish becouse to many people already know around.what is my chanse going to be hired if .more people on the line makes less for me.other wise i LOVE their music,dance,drinks,not really gogo with their food.that is my taste.and many other tastes that world offer.

whish you to best lack to find most fun cruise.and have a great time.
Old December 4th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Passenger

thank you not to call me stupit,well i do call my self sometime and laughing at my self often..