Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Passenger

Default The cruise creep demographic

I said I was a total geek! Well, my geek gene is in full gear.

Now I'm wondering if you've noticed a pattern in "cruise creeps" (note, I'm not using the term 'dork', as I feel that is a term of endearment 8) )

Maybe we can build the entire cruise creep phylogeny!

For example:

The "pushy creep" -- Usually a younger member of the species(age 24-32). This creature thrives at the 'meet and greet', and can often be seen swaggering toward the nearest attractive lady. His amazing sense of self prevents him from processing any negative messages: such as "No", or "Get Lost".
Sponsored Links
Old December 11th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Yeoman

The definition of a creep is a guy who gives us gals a creepy feeling. We find other guys to protect us from the creeps or I get security to have a talk with the creep. That has never happened to me on a cruise ship. There was a stalker who kept chasing after a pretty gal and wouldn't take ,"NO" for an answer. Her brother was on the cruise and had a talk with him. The nightclubs are filled with security guys who keep a low profile. Most of them wear suits and act normal. They stand around in the dark in the nightclubs or stand near the bars. I always look for security whenever I enter a dark lounge. There was an old man on my last cruise who took off his shirt while he was dancing and the security guy made him put his shirt on right away.
A guy who makes the rounds asking different gals if they would like to see the towel animals in his cabin is a hot dog. Those guys always find gals to score with. The word gets around how many gals got to see his birthday suit. Some gals get flattered that they were asked and they brag and warn the other gals that the guy is a hot dog. There was a really handsome young guy doing that..... my roomie told me about. I invited him to the Captain's pivate party and I had a talk with him about his behavior. I advised him to choose just one gal he really liked and stay with her for the rest of the week. He did.... and now he is going to go visit her in her home town for New Years. She knew about the two other gals who had gone to his cabin. It didn't bother her because he was a nice guy and I am sure her parents will appove of him.
Sometimes creeps show up on this website who want to pick up on a pretty gal on this website and they can't take "no" for an answer. If they pursue the gal then they become stalkers/predators.
Old December 12th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Admiral

""The "pushy creep" -- Usually a younger member of the species(age 24-32). This creature thrives at the 'meet and greet', and can often be seen swaggering toward the nearest attractive lady. His amazing sense of self prevents him from processing any negative messages: such as "No", or "Get Lost". ""

I've met a few of these guys. They come aboard to "get lucky" and are about a shallow as the kiddie pool on the Lido deck. My guess is they mate with the compatible females of their species. Since they seek out the bimbos, that makes them him-bo's?

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">
Old December 12th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Yeoman

You are all too funny! This is hilarious. Himbos!