Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2007, 10:43 PM
Yeoman

Default VTG Singles Cruise on Crystal Serenity

I was on VTG's Singles Cruise on Crystal Serenity in December, and you can read all about it, plus view photos, on Cruisemates' home page.
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2007, 01:20 AM
Yeoman

Hi Pat, I read your cruise review.
Old February 1st, 2007, 11:20 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to klawrence

Thanks for the great article Pat and I hope I meet you in the near future. Any chance you will be on the April 1st SC cruise from Ft. Lauderdale?
Old February 2nd, 2007, 10:38 AM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by klawrence
Thanks for the great article Pat and I hope I meet you in the near future. Any chance you will be on the April 1st SC cruise from Ft. Lauderdale?
>>>>>>> I'm glad you liked the article. Sorry, I won't be on the cruise you mentioned, but I know you will have a great time. Try to go into FL a day early, as it is a beautiful place.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 10:56 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to klawrence

So sorry you will not be on the cruise. Would have enjoyed meeting you Pat. I do come into town two days before and looking forward to my first cruise in over a year:-)
Old February 5th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Yeoman

[quote="Angelgal"]Hi Pat, I read your cruise review. I have five questions. What was the age range or medium age of the VTG Singles hosted group?>>>>I would guess mid-40s.
What was the average age of the majority of other cruisers on the ship?
>>>>>>>Probably 50s-60s.Did you see or meet any singles outside of the VTG Singles? >>>No. It looked to be all couples or groups/families.
My last questions is..... is it better to cruise with a singles group on these luxury ships?>>>>[b]It depends. I was on the Crystal Serenity one summer in Europe and there were perhaps 20 singles, mostly men.
What are the chances that a solo person would have fun and meet other non-hosted singles on these ships?>>>As I said, it depends, mostly on the season and where you are sailing.
The main reason I am asking these questions is because on the Oosterdam ship I noticed that most of the regular
cruisers were in their 80's and 90's. I am wondering what age group is attracted to the luxury ships.>>>I didn't see anyone that looked to be over 70ish.