Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 13th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Passenger

Default Triumph March 24th anyone?

Hello everyone,

My name is Maggie and I am from COOOOOLLLLDDD CANADA!!
I originally planned on going on the VTG singles cruise on March 24th sailing on the Triumph but plans have changed. I recently lost my dad to a very short battle with cancer and have decided to forfeit my singles trip and take my mother instead. We will be on the same sailing as that works out for my work schedule but not with the singles group. My first singles cruise was through cruising for love and it was a lot of fun and I met a lot of wonderful people who I still keep in contact with. I look forward to my next singles cruise with VTG but will probably wait till Halloween since everyone is raving about how much fun they had.
I look forward to getting away from everything here and spending some time with my mom but I will be very envious of you singles having such a great time with your activities.
Drop me a line if you're on this sailing and let me know if you are going to be on the same sailing.
Bye for now
Sponsored Links