Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

View Poll Results: Have you ever been on a singles group cruise? Did you like it?
Yes, I loved it. 8 47.06%
Yes, I liked it. 3 17.65%
Yes, I disliked it. 0 0%
Never been on one. 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 15th, 2007, 04:54 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to shipmate67 Send a message via Yahoo to shipmate67
Default Will you be there?

Which of you are the lucky ones will be sailing with us on the Valor 2-March-2008. I am going with a singles group. Any singles who want to join our group are welcome to do so.

I hope to meet others of you on here that are booked on this cruise. Lets have some fun.
I am also sailing all by my lonsome on Carnival Freedom 17-Nov-2007 any other solo sailors on this sailing?
Sponsored Links
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Yeoman

I am not in the habit of planning too far ahead for any cruise. The only time I plan ahead is for the same year of 2007.
Presently I am happy with the cruise plans I have made for this year.
I am always surprised to see people planning so far in advance like 2008 or 2009. I think if I had a boyfriend or was married I may want to plan a big time cruise way in advance. Angelgal/Luci

P.S. You didn't mentioned the name of the group you are cruising with.
That can make a big difference if singles are interested.
Old May 15th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Will you be there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipmate67
I hope to meet others of you on here that are booked on this cruise. Lets have some fun.
I am also sailing all by my lonsome on Carnival Freedom 17-Nov-2007 any other solo sailors on this sailing?
There's going to be a group of us singles cruisers the week after on the Carnival Freedom with My Getaway Guru. We're on the one leaving November 24th. You should change your date and join us because it will be a lot more fun than being by your lonesome!

** Link to website deleted by Singles Editor due to Advertising content ***
Old May 15th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Will you be there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipmate67
Which of you are the lucky ones will be sailing with us on the Valor 2-March-2008. I am going with a singles group. Any singles who want to join our group are welcome to do so.

You need to book with a company singles cruise such as Vacations To Go or Singlescruise.com, you won't be disappointed traveling with a large group. 8)
Old May 16th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to shipmate67 Send a message via Yahoo to shipmate67

Angelgal I want to thank you. I never thought to tell the name of the group. It is the Shipping Out Singles group.

Angelgal { P.S. You didn't mentioned the name of the group you are cruising with.
That can make a big difference if singles are interested.}

TheCruisingLife Actually I am trying to add the week after. 2 weeks on a cruise is always better then 1. Don't you think so?

TheCruisingLife { There's going to be a group of us singles cruisers the week after on the Carnival Freedom with My Getaway Guru. We're on the one leaving November 24th. You should change your date and join us because it will be a lot more fun than being by your lonesome! }

nvabill I will definitely check them out. Thank you