Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Yeoman

Default I'm back from Singles Cruise!

Hi everybody,

I am just back from a wonderful cruise on Carnival's Triumph. Singlescruise.com was the host for over 100 singles. I'll be writing about it soon and will let everyone know when it is posted. Meanwhile, I will try to respond to all the postings I missed while away as soon as possible.
Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Yeoman

Where have you posted your cruise review? I am used to posting my cruise review here on the Singles section. Angelgal
Old June 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Yeoman

Being the Singles Editor I don't "post" my reviews, Angelgal. I write a feature article about the cruise which appears on Cruisemates' home page for several weeks, and then it goes into the archives of Cruisemates singles section. The reviews done by readers are handled differently.

It was a great cruise. Over 100 and I never heard one complaint. It should be up soon and I will post here to let everyone know when it is.