Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Yeoman

Default Roll Call - Zuiderdam ship, VTG, Dec. 1st.,Fort. L.

edlete
Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Beginner

Howdy,

I slapped down my $350 a couple of days ago.
Roseanne told me that I was #164. It seems that
we're now up to #168. I bet that we can easily
smash through the 250 barrier!

ciao,
MarkG.
Old July 12th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Yeoman

Hi Mark, I see you finally made it to this website. That is great. We have more freedom to talk here on this website.
We have lots of topics that you can read about cruising as singles.

We have another topic on the Zuiderdam cruise but some singles are still undecided and some have made a decision to cruise.

We got an early start in talking about cruising on the Zuiderdam. I guess most of us are excited about cruising in December. The weather is great like summer in Fort Lauderdale and in the Caribbean. We can wear our summer sports wear. But on the ships it can get pretty cool for some of us from warm weather states like California. For you the air conditioned ship will be nice and perfect for you.

Talk to you later. Angel/Luci
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Passenger

Hi Luci and Mark,

Plopped down my deposit way back in April. Starting to get excited; besides this cruise, I've got another one to Mexico Nov 6-14. I'm going to be a cruising fool for a while.

I'll try to stop in here more often. Looking forward to chatting more!

Cheers,
Peggy
Old July 17th, 2007, 03:31 AM
Yeoman

Hi Peggy, I am glad you are going on the Dec. cruise with us. I am posting most of the Zuiderdam VTG information on the other website that the three of us belong to. There are more singles on that website talking about seriously cruising on the Zuiderdam ship. I plan to keep posting there.
I love to cruise because we don't have to pack and unpack from hotel to hotel to travel. Instead the ship just takes us to different ports that makes life easier on us.

I have Sept, Oct. Dec. 1st and Dec. 24th cruises all set. So I guess I am also a cruising fool or should I say addict. Angelgal/Luci
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Roll Call - Zuiderdam ship, VTG, Dec. 1st.,Fort. L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelgal
Hi everybody, I would like to get an idea of how many of you have already put a deposit down for this cruise.

I heard that there will most likely be 200 or more cruisers with VTG Singles. Last count was 168.

For those of you that are going for sure it is important for me to know so I can introduce you to some other singles who are also cruising on the Zuiderdam ship. Angelgal/Luci
Hi Angelgal/Luci,

A friend and I plan to book tomorrow. I'll let you know when we are booked for sure. I would love to "meet" others prior to cruising. I have been on a dozen cruises since 2000 but always as half of a couple. It will be my friend's first cruise ever. Looking forward to it.