Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Beginner

Default 30 GWM going on Enchantment of the Seas 8/27

Hey Folks,

I'm a 30 y/o professional, single, gay, looking to have a good time on this cruise. I don't have my tickets yet, so if you want to shack up for the duration, that's cool, or if you want to meet on board that's cool, too.

Enchantment of the Seas 8/27 5-days

Ft. Lauderdale, Key West, Cozumel, Belize City.

If you want any other personal info, photos, etc, e-mail me or post your response with an e-mail address and I'll get back to you. AllenE15_@excite.com.

Looking for a good time in every sense of the expression!!

Allen
Sponsored Links
Old August 13th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Yeoman

Hey Allen, have a great time on your cruise. I thought the "G" letter stood for "Gorgeous" in the GWM that you wrote down on the title.
I am sure you will find some like minded singles with your life-style and preferences.
I think you would have a fantastic time if you cruised with a group of gay guys. I once cruised and I noticed there was a large group of gay guys from Palm Springs who were having a ball hanging out with eachother.
You should try to find out when they are planning their next cruise. There are Gay Hotels and Resorts in Palm Springs.
Good Luck on your search for gay friends to cruise with. Angelgal
Old August 14th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

Allen,

When I read the title of your post, I thought you meant there were 30 gay men sailing on the EOS. My next thought was, that's why I can't find a single man, they're all gay.

Have fun on your cruise, whether you find someone or not.

Shelby
Old August 14th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Allen,

Don't know if you've ever cruised before, but if you haven't, a lot of cruise lines have Friends of Dorothy meeting onboard. Check the daily program for the time and place.

Shelby
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Yeoman

Hey Shelby, I used to think that "Friends of Bill W. Meetings"..... that he was a popular guy until I found out they were Alcoholic A. Meetings.
I used to see that info all the time on the daily schedule of events on the cruiseships and I never thought of checking it out until someone told me about it. Angel