Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to ohsweetdiana
Default Attractive girl looking for cabin mate 11/30/2007-12/09/2007

I'm looking for a cabin mate to go on a Caribbean cruise. it will be the Norwegian Pearl out of Miami November 30th-December 9th.

I'm a 27 year old girl living in Florida( Panama City Beach). I have been on one cruise before and loved it. I am actually going on the cruise with 4 other friends, just dont want to be the 5th wheel and pay for single occupancy! I'm clean, respectful, just want to escape for a little while and relax in the Caribbean. Post here or send me an email if you are interested, I am looking for someone that will fit in, we are all between 26-31, love to go out and party, go see things, do some activities while we are on the islands, relax and most importantly NO STRESS!

e-mail me @ xxdianagregorxx@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old August 20th, 2007, 11:42 PM
First Mate

if you do not mind sharing a cabin with a male, then let me know.
Old August 21st, 2007, 04:40 AM
Yeoman

Can't you share a cabin with two other gals. Some cabins can fit 5 persons. Some cabins have a sofa that turns into a bed too. Some cabins have upper beds too. Have fun and don't cruise with strangers who can turn out to be the roomie from hell.
Old August 21st, 2007, 10:21 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelgal
Can't you share a cabin with two other gals. Some cabins can fit 5 persons. Some cabins have a sofa that turns into a bed too. Some cabins have upper beds too. Have fun and don't cruise with strangers who can turn out to be the roomie from hell.
angelgal is doing her best to hint (or steer) you away from old creepy "strangers" on this site.

angelgal is right. ask your travel agent about sharing a cabin. some cabins can accomodate up to 5 people.
Old August 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
Yeoman

Some guys snore real loud!! Angelgal
Old August 21st, 2007, 08:34 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to LuvSunnyDays

Plus they ALWAYS leave the toilet seat up!
Old August 22nd, 2007, 12:07 AM
Beginner

Default I guess I would have to ask if you are looking for something

I too am a single attractive person (male....can send a pic to your email if you wish). I have never cruised before, but I really want to this year for a vacation from work. I guess I'm asking because if you're just looking for someone to maybe have some fun with or maybe just split the room with and not expecting some kind of love connection then we could possibly talk. I am just at the age (30) were I'm done trying to force or look for anything. I'm a nonsmoker in good shape who likes to dance and I'm pretty laid back. I've heard cruises are alot of fun and could use the relaxation. If we did hit it off then great, but expectations often lead to dissappointment. I fully understand the other replies here, but also understand not wanting to be a 5th wheel. Let me know if you might be interested in talking and seeing if we could be cabin mates. Absolutely no hard feelings if no response.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 12:33 PM
First Mate

Default Re: I guess I would have to ask if you are looking for somet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmetzler
I too am a single attractive person (male....can send a pic to your email if you wish). I have never cruised before, but I really want to this year for a vacation from work. I guess I'm asking because if you're just looking for someone to maybe have some fun with or maybe just split the room with and not expecting some kind of love connection then we could possibly talk. I am just at the age (30) were I'm done trying to force or look for anything. I'm a nonsmoker in good shape who likes to dance and I'm pretty laid back. I've heard cruises are alot of fun and could use the relaxation. If we did hit it off then great, but expectations often lead to dissappointment. I fully understand the other replies here, but also understand not wanting to be a 5th wheel. Let me know if you might be interested in talking and seeing if we could be cabin mates. Absolutely no hard feelings if no response.
Cruise cost is affordable for NCL Pearl, but flying into Miami in late Nov/Dec can be costly. So, if you can factor the airfare cost w/o breaking your wallet, then I'd recommed you pursue this. Plus, she has lots of cute female friends. ;-)
Old August 22nd, 2007, 12:45 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSunnyDays
Plus [b]they[/] ALWAYS leave the toilet seat up!
ilubsunnydays && angegal:

y'all lovely ladies need to stop painting a negative picture on male species. Besides, snoring and leaving toilet seat up aren't big issue. I'm afraid of bigger problem ... PERSONALITY DEFFECT ....
Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:59 PM
Yeoman

What about if a gal leaves a drawer open and the guy spills his strawberry margarita in her drawer filled with clothes? That really happened to someone. The guy was drunk and went...OPPSss. Angel
Old August 22nd, 2007, 08:52 PM
Beginner

Default Thanks for the advice xCalBear

We'll see if she responds. I'm by no means pushy. I'm definitely looking forward to my first cruise wherever I may end up going and I don't typically drink margaritas very often OR leave the toilet seat up when there are women present. Some men are actually mature and fairly respectful ladies. Happy cruising to all!
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:27 PM
Yeoman

Hey jmetzler, what if you get sea sick if a hurricane shows up? The ship will get out of the way fast but there is one thing a ship can't do and that is if the winds start to hit the ship broadside then the ship will rock and roll. Have you ever been sea sick? Angel
Old August 24th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCalBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmetzler
Cruise cost is affordable for NCL Pearl, but flying into Miami in late Nov/Dec can be costly. So, if you can factor the airfare cost w/o breaking your wallet, then I'd recommed you pursue this. Plus, she has lots of cute female friends. ;-)
yes, it is affordable, and I do have a lot of cute friends.
I have just convinced one of my friends to come on the cruise with me, and there may be another that wants to come along...so I am still loking for a cabin mate, but it looks like more and more people are joining in, so thats definitely a plus.

Diana
Old August 24th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Passenger

btw...my other friend saw your pic and sad you are a hottie...so I guess you have her approval HAHA
ttys,

Diana
Old August 24th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to LuvSunnyDays

Quote:
What about if a gal leaves a drawer open and the guy spills his strawberry margarita in her drawer filled with clothes? Angel
That sux. She probably left the drawer open on purpose, to make him fall on the bed so that she could take advantage!! Damn agressive women ... what WILL they think of next?
Old August 24th, 2007, 08:27 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsweetdiana
btw...my other friend saw your pic and sad you are a hottie...so I guess you have her approval HAHA
ttys,

Diana
Are you talking to me??
Old August 24th, 2007, 08:31 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSunnyDays
Quote:
What about if a gal leaves a drawer open and the guy spills his strawberry margarita in her drawer filled with clothes? Angel
That sux. She probably left the drawer open on purpose, to make him fall on the bed so that she could take advantage!! Damn agressive women ... what WILL they think of next?
Where can I find these women??
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Beginner

Default LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are all a riot! I hope this works out. Sounds like it will be alot of fun.
Old August 25th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Passenger

Default Re: LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is too funny!
We will stay in touch, I will let you know as soon as possible once we got everything figured out!
Diana